PDA

View Full Version : Super Minecarft 2?

uberevan
04-30-2011, 01:51 PM
Will there be another super minecraft series. Will it still have the same mod pack. Or will it just be super Minecraft with a quest thing. That you get from that other thread.

Tichondrius
05-12-2011, 06:46 PM
Well if I saw the opening scenes closely, we'll see adventures of Rob going to super dungeons and more crazy things happening. So I think the only "problem" (read delay) right now would be encoding and uploading the files. So I shouldn't think about a second series or anything, just waiting for the next episodes.

Sideshow Bob
05-12-2011, 07:55 PM
Well if I saw the opening scenes closely, we'll see adventures of Rob going to super dungeons and more crazy things happening. So I think the only "problem" (read delay) right now would be encoding and uploading the files. So I shouldn't think about a second series or anything, just waiting for the next episodes.

I believe Rob said somewhere in the forums that those were just clips from other minecraft mods he's played and just threw them in there to make an exciting intro.

Tichondrius
05-13-2011, 03:58 AM
I believe Rob said somewhere in the forums that those were just clips from other minecraft mods he's played and just threw them in there to make an exciting intro.

Could be equally possible. But Rob did mention that he plays for 6 hours meaning he'd get 12 more episodes. Which is basically a lot, We're only seeing what happened in the past.

madison
05-15-2011, 10:49 AM
I wanted to see rob fall onto a group of creepers

Vance Landow
05-15-2011, 12:35 PM
I wanted to see rob fall onto a group of creepers

Uh, he did.

EDIT: Yeah, Episode 4. Watch, and be fulfilled. Or else.

SirSchmoopy
05-16-2011, 12:34 PM
Right now for mods, Minecraft sucks. This site has done A LOT of stuff with Minecraft and were still doing other stuff, but I may until I can put together something of a challenge to do I'm holding off.

I get a lot of suggestions to do Adventure maps, but I mean the yoggcast guys (as well as a bunch of other dudes) so that sort of thing.

infernomage39
05-18-2011, 04:18 PM
Well there was this mod coming out called Artifacts if i get the link you could see and that could be minecraft 2.....

EDIT: got the link http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=148257

SirSchmoopy
05-19-2011, 11:13 AM
Well there was this mod coming out called Artifacts if i get the link you could see and that could be minecraft 2.....

EDIT: got the link http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=148257

I saw this back when it was just a picture. Would be great when they finished it.

axe11154
05-19-2011, 01:20 PM
it is finished
sorta
as long as notch keeps the updates small.