PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and Salutations to all!

Zannkimaru
05-10-2011, 12:20 AM
Now that I have used the fanciest word in my vocabulary, I won't have to worry about forgetting to use it. Anyways, I am Zannkimaru. A college student, trying to work my way through a Game Design and Development course. Though so far all it has amounted to is late nights in front of the computer screen, a hurt sleep cycle, and piles of soda bottles. Other then that I enjoy playing various strategy games, reading fantasy, and writing for the Sagas games I GM and the various sites that I role play on.

I was actually introduced to Unforgotten Realms when it was half-way through season two, having seen a friend of mine watch it during a party. From there, I caught up on what I missed and followed along. Though I frequented the old site, I never went ahead and actually created an account. A bad habit of mine really, I tend to hide behind the guest title and browse the forums for awhile. Until working up the courage to actually participate, or at the very least make a account.

I look forward to seeing how I fit into this community, and once again give everyone my greetings. Zannkimaru out.

Nabilat
05-10-2011, 12:39 AM
Lurking = win

Thunderclaw
05-10-2011, 07:19 PM
Welcome to the forums! I'd introduce myself, but you've probably already heard of my illustrious reputation. Huh, that's strange. Why is my text teal-coloured right there? Weird.

Anyways, enjoy your stay!

Benaka
05-11-2011, 09:14 AM
Welcome to the forums ,
and High-Five for joining halfway season 2.
Have fun , mate.