PDA

View Full Version : The Legacy of Eldarian

Tyler5656
07-12-2011, 09:02 PM
The world of Eldarian began long ago when the first God known as Lucian Nailo created the stars and the universe. Lucian created other gods and tasked them with the arduous job of bringing life to these new worlds. That was long ago, now the gods have grown tired with creation and have let the world deteriorate into madness and chaos. The World has been divided into many kingdoms and empires. You start in the small city of Winterspire in the Empire of Eldarin. You and your friends have all have traveled there by the promises of wealth and possibility of work. ( we are starting at lvl 11 using Pathfinder rules, with 3.5 gods)

1. Keep the game serious, a little joking is understandable, but try and keep it game related, and DON'T let it get out of hand.

2. No arguing, if there is a dispute we will take a break and resolve the issue, or stop the game altogether and sort out the problem latter.

3. If it is not your turn to act, DON'T INTURRUPT!!!!!!!

4. If you don't participate, then don't bother playing.

5. Be creative but keep it reasonable. (ex. No diplomacying people to death)

6. If you say you are going to show for a session plan on being there. If something comes up, do your best to inform one of us. If you have three absences without an explanation, you don't play anymore. (if you don't care, neither do we)

7. NO BUDDY ING!!!!!!! (Ex. No tentacling allies to death)

8. If you have issues with my DMing, let me know about it in private AFTER the session.

9. Have fun, but not at others expense. (See rule number 7)

CrossNox
08-13-2011, 02:56 PM
I'm most certainly interested in doing this, are you still looking?

Tyler5656
09-02-2011, 12:44 AM
Yes i am and you can use the second book