PDA

View Full Version : Awakening Dead

Chickenspleen
09-17-2011, 04:11 PM
Imagine, if you will, a dark place where you can't move, can't think, can't even breathe. Yet, somehow, you know you're their. You don't know why or how, you're just there. And it feels like an eternity ahead of you.
Now imagine that this little space is broken by an immense light, suddenly pouring in from everywhere possible. A figure appears, but it's features are blurry in the light. Then you begin to think. Then you begin to fear. Your little cocoon of darkness replaced by an expansive plane of pure terror.
Everything comes into focus and you see a face out of a nightmare. It stares at you, grinning, as if the two of you are in on a joke. It speaks, in a voice that sounds like the slow shifting of the earth.
"Wake up," it says, "You've been asleep for quite a while." At these words, you realize that you're not asleep. You're Dead.

You are thrust into blackness again, but this time you can breathe. As you take each breath, you begin to realize that it's not air you're breathing. It's dirt. You are where you never thought you'd ever be. Six feet underground. Buried.
Days pass as you dig slowly back to the surface. You crave food and water, but you carry on. It's not like you're going to die. Finally, a light greets you, but this time, it's a light of hope, not of fear.
You walk the streets, guarded by brave souls guiding you to your new home. You walk past the sprawling metropolis, the marble utopia, even past the great slum of the poor district. You finally come to what at first looks like a large pile of trash. Then you notice the sign in front of it. Welcome to the Dead Zone

Chickenspleen
09-17-2011, 04:12 PM
Everyone post an introduction for yourselves. Then we can begin the fun.

Imtehleetsauce
09-17-2011, 06:45 PM
(I don't really know what you mean by introduction, do you mean me as a person or my character? hell I will wing it.)

After awakening from a terrible slumber and days of digging through earth, Colt gets up stretches, and finally coughs up some dirt from his lungs. Where am I, and why do I feel like I just watched 5 minutes of two and a half men, damn I must be dead. Oh well I guess I will just follow these guys, Hm Dead Zone sounds friendly enough, I guess it's time to see my new home hopefully it is more then a pile of trash.

Epikguy
09-17-2011, 09:28 PM
Kylar the name no one knew until he died. he gets out of the ground looking around he sees people getting out of the ground like him. every one can feel the darkness and to come to destroy it. Kylar can feel it so powerful it hurts his head. it stops and he starts walking. he sees colt come out and look like its a new beginning. the pain of the darkness returns. Kylar realizes that he is some what connected to this, this creature or whatever it is. he knows this feeling but cant name it. Warmth! he remembers he feels warmth. the feeling of of... family? "why do i feel this," he thinks to him self.

Milamber
09-18-2011, 06:02 PM
Matthew Snow: Milamber

It had been several days since Matthew’s world had ended. He had given his life to save his daughter and yet here he was alive, some might have thought this was a blessing but Matthew better he had died his time was over. Yet something had broken deaths cycle at first he though God had given him a few extra hours to say farewell to his family for the last time, he then returned to his grave when the dark place took hold of him.

Despite this he was still alive but he was sure he was dead. He couldn’t fathom what was happening but was going to find out. He couldn’t allow his wife and kid to see him this way it wouldn’t be fair for them to lose him twice. If I can’t live among people then I shall live alone until God gives me mercy and allows me to die. Matthew walked the streets of the metropolis, through the marble utopia, even past the great slums, yet it wasn’t beyond yonder he found his new home. “The Dead Zone, how ironic” Matthew chuckled out loud, so many emotions were bubbling inside Matthew relief, anger, frustration, contentment, confusion he just wanted release but yet he felt so empty and cold. He still had his memories but he still felt less human somewhat, like his life had been sucked out of him leaving behind an empty shell.
Matthew began to walk around the Dead Zone looking for some form of shelter some place to hide....to sleep until this nightmare was over.

Chickenspleen
09-24-2011, 09:25 PM
The Sargent surveyed the new meat. Every day more and more corpses showed up in his Dead Zone, and he had to tell them the same thing every time.
"Alright you monkeys!" He screamed, immediately grabbing everyone's attention, "You may not know this, but each one of you was gifted with a special power as you snoozed away six feet under. Corporal, roll out the dummies."
A bored looking young man brought out a group of beat up manikins.
"Try to concentrate on destroying the dummy," he said monotonously, "Don't focus on anything else."

Epikguy
09-25-2011, 09:06 AM
kylar focuses on it tryin to destroy it but nothing happens. "Ha. must not have a destroying power," Kylar thinks to himself.

( and also can the dead talk or do they groan and telepathicly talk or what)

dunsparce
09-25-2011, 09:27 AM
My name: Edward Gosvar.
my story: basically this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_776889&v=9FOpI0EsQ8A&src_vid=EPWJST42wBs

Epikguy
09-25-2011, 12:18 PM
dusparce you need to write out your story and post it im the OCC thread

dunsparce
09-25-2011, 12:32 PM
dusparce you need to write out your story and post it im the OCC thread

occ? what is this? I looked it up, but I doubt that you were talking about the Onondaga Community College.

Epikguy
09-25-2011, 12:37 PM
i meant the OOC its in the roleplaying duscution and signup

Imtehleetsauce
09-25-2011, 01:28 PM
Hell why not I could use some exercise anyway, Colt starts to focus then begins punching the dummy in the torso as fast and hard as he can.

Epikguy
09-25-2011, 02:48 PM
Kylar happened to be next to tge dummy Colt wa beating the hell out of when a stray punch came at him. he put his arm up to try to block it, but he knew it wouldn't work. when some of the mertal from the pole in the dummy was pulled into him and came out of his arm acting as a sheild. Colt fist wammed into it with a thud.

Imtehleetsauce
09-25-2011, 05:18 PM
Sorry about that ah... Man of steel but may I have the rest of the training dummy back? I wish to completely trash the thing, Kinda have some built up energy from laying in the ground for so long.

Epikguy
09-25-2011, 05:21 PM
not knowing what to do kylar focuses on removing the metal and it washes out like water

Imtehleetsauce
09-25-2011, 09:09 PM
Thanks *smiles* Colt then grabs the leftover metal, and starts beating the dummy with its own parts. "damn are you sure I have a power? cause all I see is me with a almost destroyed dummy".

Epikguy
09-25-2011, 09:13 PM
(hey tehsauce start putting your dialog in qoutes its getting hard for me to know what your speeching and what your not thanks)

kylar goes over to the closest object besides metal or earth preferably an energy or electricity source and and focuses on absorbing it to see what it does(you know cause it sounds like fun). hehehehe:)

Milamber
09-26-2011, 08:28 AM
Milamber: Matthew Snow

Matthew couldnt believe his eyes the army is exploiting the dead to use as soldiers! Matthew looked in disbelief as the Corporol rolled out the sparring dummies, "I refuse to be apart of this!" Matthew turned around furious he refused to be used as a tool for murder as a police officer he enforced the law and protected society but this was something inhumane, he couldn't approve of this. Instead of focusing on destroying the dummies he focused on slipping away without being seen, even if the Sargeant restrained him it wasnt like he could die for desertion anyway.

Dieck_Pwns_All
10-29-2011, 08:52 PM
(I know I am late, guys, sorry)
As Matthew slipped away, he ran into the late recruit--Aidan. Aidan looked down at the ex-police officer, studies him, and lets him pass. But before Matthew is out of ear shot, Aidan called to him, "You don't know what you're doing, it's not safe out there". Without waiting for a response, Aidan goes into the Dead Zone and starts with the destroying of the dummies. When Aidan isn't frying up the dummy with his fire swords, he neatly slices off its head with his switch.