PDA

View Full Version : [4E] Keep on the Shadowfell



mastermind
03-16-2011, 05:22 PM
----

Sethar123
03-17-2011, 02:04 AM
http://www.tinwatchman.com/chargen/9btw (BTW fill me in if I did something wrong I've only done something like this once before. :p)
Charnon was travelling along the road wandering trying to figure out to do on his journy to winterhaven, and hoping it's not as cold as it's name suggests.

mastermind
03-17-2011, 04:26 PM
You forgot to transfer your character sheet

Sethar123
03-17-2011, 11:01 PM
http://www.tinwatchman.com/chargen/print.php

Sethar123
03-17-2011, 11:02 PM
Charnon
Level 1 Dragonborn Warlock
Initiative: +0
Senses: Perception +2
HP 25; Bloodied 12
AC 12; Fortitude 14; Reflex 11; Will 12
Healing Surges: 7 per day, recovers 6 hp
Speed 6
Basic Attacks: melee +4; ranged +0
Attacks: Javelin +6 melee (1d6)

At-Will Powers: Dire Radiance, Eyebite, Hellish Rebuke [class], Eldritch Blast [class]
Encounter Powers: Dreadful Word, Dragon Breath [racial]
Daily Powers: Flames of Phlegethos

Alignment: Unaligned
Languages: Common, Draconic
Skills: Acrobatics +0, Arcana +5, Athletics +4, Bluff +6, Diplomacy +1, Dungeoneering +1, Endurance +1, Heal +1, History +2, Insight +6, Intimidate +8, Nature +1, Perception +2, Religion +0, Stealth +0, Streetwise +1, Thievery +0.
*indicates trained skill

Abilities: Str 18 (+4), Dex 10 (+0), Con 13 (+1), Int 10 (+0), Wis 13 (+1), Cha 13 (+1)
Feats: Dragonborn Senses
Racial Abilities: Dragonborn Fury, Draconic Heritage, Dragon Breath [acid, DEX]
Class Abilities: Prime Shot, Shadow Walk, Warlock's Curse, Eldritch Pact [Infernal Pact]

Gear: Leather armor, Javelin, 70 gp

I have no clue how you transfer it so here you go.

Scarvexx
03-18-2011, 05:17 AM
had this left over from a whole thing

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Rook, level 1
Revenant, Paladin
Build: Avenging Paladin
Choose your Race in Life: Shadar-kai

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 12, Dex 12, Int 8, Wis 14, Cha 11.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 10, Dex 10, Int 8, Wis 14, Cha 11.


AC: 20 Fort: 15 Reflex: 14 Will: 13
HP: 27 Surges: 11 Surge Value: 6

TRAINED SKILLS
Religion +4, Insight +7, History +4, Diplomacy +5

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics -3, Arcana -1, Bluff, Dungeoneering +2, Endurance -1, Heal +2, Intimidate +2, Nature +2, Perception +2, Stealth -3, Streetwise, Thievery -3, Athletics

FEATS
Level 1: Weapon Expertise (Heavy Blade)

POWERS
Lay on Hands: Lay on Hands
Paladin at-will 1: Valiant Strike
Paladin at-will 1: Holy Strike
Paladin encounter 1: Radiant Smite
Paladin daily 1: Paladin's Judgment

ITEMS
Plate Armor, Adventurer's Kit, Longsword, Heavy Shield

mastermind
03-18-2011, 07:39 AM
Sethar: You just did.


I approve of both.

Scarvexx
03-18-2011, 08:53 AM
yay, I get to play an undead shadar-kai

Sethar123
03-18-2011, 12:17 PM
:D I didn't know that you meant paste it. You should have just said that. But cool.

Sethar123
03-18-2011, 03:17 PM
Do we absolutely HAVE to have the full amount of people? Or would we be able to start with less?

Final Dirge
03-18-2011, 07:24 PM
Korrend
Level 1 Dwarf Cleric of Moradin

Initiative: +0
Senses: Perception +4; Low-Light
HP 28; Bloodied 14
AC 16; Fortitude 13; Reflex 11; Will 16
Healing Surges: 10 per day, recovers 7 hp.
Speed 5
Basic Attacks: melee +2; ranged +0
Attacks: Warhammer +4 melee (1d10)

At-Will Powers: Priest's Shield, Sacred Flame
Encounter Powers: Healing Strike, Healing Word [class], Channel Divinity: Turn Undead [class], Channel Divinity: Divine Fortune [class]
Daily Powers: Beacon of Hope

Alignment: Lawful Good
Languages: Common, Dwarven
Skills: Acrobatics -1, Arcana +1, Athletics +1, Bluff +3, Diplomacy* +8, Dungeoneering +6, Endurance +4, Heal* +9, History* +6, Insight +4, Intimidate +3, Nature +4, Perception +4, Religion* +6, Stealth -1, Streetwise +3, Thievery -1.
*indicates trained skills

Abilities: Str 15 (+2); Dex 11 (+0); Con 16 (+3); Int 13 (+1); Wis 18 (+4); Cha 16 (+3)
Feats: Restful Healing
Racial Abilities: Cast-Iron Stomach, Dwarven Resilience, Dwarven Weapon Proficiency, Encumbered Speed, Stand Your Ground
Class Abilities: Channel Divinity, Healing Lore, Healing Word, Ritual Casting

Gear: Chainmail, Warhammer, backpack, bedroll, flint and steel, belt pouch, trail rations (10 days), hempen rope (50 ft.), sunrods (2), waterskin, 30 gp

mastermind
03-18-2011, 09:16 PM
Korrend: Ability scores seem a bit high. Other than that, approved.

As for starting, start at any time.

Final Dirge
03-20-2011, 06:13 PM
As they walked down the road, Korrend found himself again hoping that he could get a drink once they reached the town. Preferably a good dwarven ale.

Wizardchu
03-20-2011, 07:49 PM
Chu Chan
Level 1 Human Wizard

Initiative: +0
Senses: Perception +0;
HP 22; Bloodied 11
AC 13; Fortitude 12; Reflex 14; Will 13
Healing Surges: 7 per day, recovers 5 hp.
Speed 6
Basic Attacks: melee +0; ranged +0
Attacks: Quarterstaff +2 melee (1d8)

At-Will Powers: Magic Missile, Thunderwave, Ray of Frost, Mage Hand [class], Light [class], Prestidigitation [class], Ghost Sound [class]
Encounter Powers: Burning Hands
Daily Powers: Sleep

Alignment: Lawful Good
Languages: Common, Elven
Skills: Acrobatics +0, Arcana* +8, Athletics +0, Bluff -1, Diplomacy* +4, Dungeoneering +0, Endurance +1, Heal +0, History* +8, Insight* +5, Intimidate -1, Nature* +5, Perception +0, Religion +3, Stealth +0, Streetwise -1, Thievery +0.
*indicates trained skills

Abilities: Str 10 (+0); Dex 11 (+0); Con 12 (+1); Int 16 (+3); Wis 10 (+0); Cha 9 (-1)
Feats: Mounted Combat, Ritual Caster
Racial Abilities: Bonus At-Will Power, Bonus Feat, Bonus Skill, Human Defense Bonuses
Class Abilities: Arcane Implement Mastery, cantrips, Ritual Casting, spellbook

Gear: Cloth armor (basic clothing), Quarterstaff, backpack, bedroll, flint and steel, belt pouch, trail rations (10 days), hempen rope (50 ft.), sunrods (2), waterskin, 79 gp

Wildleaf
03-21-2011, 03:52 AM
====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Wayton Mounford, level 1
Human, Fighter
Fighter: Combat Superiority
Fighter Talents: One-handed Weapon Talent


FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 16, Con 10, Dex 8, Int 10, Wis 11, Cha 19.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 16, Con 10, Dex 8, Int 10, Wis 11, Cha 17.


AC: 17 Fort: 16 Reflex: 12 Will: 15
HP: 25 Surges: 9 Surge Value: 6
Init: -1

TRAINED SKILLS
Streetwise +9, Athletics +7, Endurance +4, Intimidate +9, Diplomacy +9

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics -2, Arcana, Bluff +4, Dungeoneering, Heal, History, Insight, Nature, Perception, Religion, Stealth -2, Thievery -2

FEATS
Human: Melee Training (Charisma)
Level 1: Skill Training (Diplomacy)

POWERS
Bonus At-Will Power: Cleave
+6 attack, 1d10+3 damage, enemy adjacent to you other than target takes damage equal to your strength modifier (+3)

Fighter at-will 1: Crushing Surge
+6 attack 1d10+3 damage.

Fighter at-will 1: Footwork Lure
+6 attack 1d10+3 damage, you can shift one square and slide the target one square into the space you left.

Fighter encounter 1: Takedown Attack
+6 attack 1d10+3 damage, and you knock the target prone.
Special: When you charge you may use this power in place of a basic melee attack.

Fighter daily 1: Villain's Menace
+6 attack 2d10+3 damage. Hit: You gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls, and a +4 power bonus to damage rolls against the target until the end of the encounter.
Miss: You gain a +1 power bonus to attack rolls, and a +2 power bonus to damage rolls against the target until the end of the encounter.

ITEMS
Chainmail, Adventurer's Kit, Broadsword, Light Shield, 28g
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

mastermind
03-21-2011, 07:56 AM
Both characters are approved

Sethar123
03-23-2011, 07:59 PM
I'm guessing this amount should be enough?

mastermind
03-23-2011, 09:41 PM
Yes. Begin:

You are on the King’s Road (although
there has been no king in these parts in living memory), traveling west towards
Winterhaven.

What are your characters doing as they travel?

http://i51.tinypic.com/vr7gae.jpg

Sethar123
03-24-2011, 03:17 PM
Charnon taps Chu on the shoulder "Hey Chu, do you have a spell that could make us go really fast so this won't take so long?"

mastermind
03-24-2011, 06:09 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/68g9k9.jpg

Edit: Also, what's your marching order?

Sethar123
03-25-2011, 03:17 PM
I call middle.

Final Dirge
03-25-2011, 05:56 PM
Somewhere near the front, but a little to the side due to his height (or lack thereof).

mastermind
03-25-2011, 08:41 PM
Alright.

Map up in a sec, your tokens will be your avatars (Sethar, you get the elf girl)

Map: http://i51.tinypic.com/23mliyp.jpg

Scarvexx
03-26-2011, 12:12 AM
I'm in front but I hide my face

mastermind
03-26-2011, 12:55 AM
Here is the map:

http://i53.tinypic.com/2hxo800.jpg

Sethar123
03-26-2011, 09:33 AM
Got meself an avatar. Now what do we do?

mastermind
03-26-2011, 11:43 AM
Roll a perception check.

Map: http://i56.tinypic.com/2nrqbg9.jpg

Sethar123
03-26-2011, 12:02 PM
Ok, I roll a perception check?

mastermind
03-26-2011, 01:19 PM
1, and then add your modifier, which is +2.


Now you do it. The code is [D20]1[.../D20], without the ... part.

Sethar123
03-26-2011, 10:10 PM
[d20]1[/d20

mastermind
03-26-2011, 11:11 PM
You forgot a bracket

Sethar123
03-27-2011, 12:27 AM
1
s

Sethar123
03-27-2011, 12:28 AM
I rolled a 17. Now what?

mastermind
03-27-2011, 08:06 AM
+2 is 19...

You notice a few diminuitive reptilian humanoids, who are shifting around in the woods and behind boulders. They appear to be making strange yapping sounds, with small growls here and there. Their color is a rust-brown, and they are armed with short swords and spears.


http://i53.tinypic.com/35d86xd.jpg

Sethar123
03-27-2011, 12:17 PM
I use my acid breath on the ones hiding in the bush to burn it.

mastermind
03-28-2011, 12:17 PM
Roll for initiative first.

Do you say anything to the others?

Sethar123
03-28-2011, 08:44 PM
Charnon turns to the rest of the group "Alright, I'm going to burn those two reptile creatures in the bush then the rest of you go in, and finish them off ok?"
1

Final Dirge
03-29-2011, 12:01 AM
Drawing his warhammer with a determined look, Korrend approached the bush while making sure to stay clear of his companion's attack. He stopped just short of the bush and waited. (Should I roll anything?)

syidas
03-30-2011, 10:19 PM
hey guys im new to online DND stuff but i'll try my best if there's any room left can i join or what, also when i create my charter on the generator how do i know how many points i have to put into skills?

syidas
03-30-2011, 10:33 PM
well im new to roll playing all together played it when i was younger did not understand as much but im hoping you guys make me have some fun while i do the same for you

zook
Level 1 Dwarf Ranger
Initiative: +2
Senses: Perception +8; Low-Light
HP 28; Bloodied 14
AC 15; Fortitude 14; Reflex 13; Will 13
Healing Surges: 9 per day, recovers 7 hp.
Speed 5
Basic Attacks: melee +1; ranged +2
Attacks: Greatclub +3 melee (2d4), Crossbow +4 ranged (1d8)
At-Will Powers: Twin Strike
Encounter Powers: Fox's Cunning
Daily Powers: Hunter's Bear Trap
Alignment: Unaligned
Languages: Common, Dwarven
Skills: Acrobatics* +6, Arcana +2, Athletics* +5, Bluff +3, Diplomacy +3, Dungeoneering* +10, Endurance* +9, Heal +3, History +2, Insight +3, Intimidate +3, Nature +3, Perception* +8, Religion +2, Stealth +1, Streetwise +3, Thievery +1.
*indicates trained skills
Abilities: Str 13 (+1); Dex 14 (+2); Con 16 (+3); Int 15 (+2); Wis 17 (+3); Cha 17 (+3)
Feats: Defensive Mobility, Far Shot
Racial Abilities: Cast-Iron Stomach, Dwarven Resilience, Dwarven Weapon Proficiency, Encumbered Speed, Stand Your Ground
Class Abilities: Hunter's Quarry, Prime Shot, Fighting Style [Archer Fighting Style]
Gear: Hide armor, Greatclub, Crossbow, backpack, bedroll, flint and steel, belt pouch, trail rations (10 days), hempen rope (50 ft.), sunrods (2), waterskin, 29 gp

mastermind
03-31-2011, 09:58 AM
You may play if you capitalize and punctuate correctly. Both Chrome and Firefox have spell-checks built into them, so utilize them if you wish.


And roll initiative, anyone who has yet to.

Ruthen
03-31-2011, 07:59 PM
I have made a character but have yet to play with anyone. Can I please join in? Also here is my character:

Brim Silentsythe

Level 1 Elf Ranger
Initiative: +4
Senses: Perception +12 Insight +12 Low-light
HP: 26 Bloodied: 13
AC:13 Fortitude:13 Reflex:15 Will:12
Healing Surges: 8 per day, recovers 6 HP
Speed: 7
Basic Attacks: Melee: +1 Ranged: +4
Attacks: Sythe: +3 2d4 1d10 Battleaxe: +3 1d10
At-Will-Powers: Careful Attack, Nimble Strike
Encounter Powers: Two Fanged Strike
Daily Powers: Hunter's Bear Trap
Alignment: Unaligned
Languages: Common, Elvish
Skills: Acrobatics: +9*, Endurance: +7*, Nature: +11*, Perception: +6*, Stealth: +9*, Arcana: +1, Athletics: +0, Bluff: +1,
Diplomacy: +1, Dungeoneering: +2, Heal: +2, History: +1, Insight: +2, Intimidate: +1, Religion: +1, Streetwise: +1, Thievery: +4,
Skills: Strength: 10, Constitution: 14, Dexterity: 18(+2), Intellect: 13, Wisdom: 14(+2), Charisma: 12,
Feats: Agile Hunter
Racial Abilities: Elven Weapon Proficiency, Fey Origin, Group Awareness, Wild Step, Elven Accuracy,
Class Abilities: Fighting Style [Archer], Hunter's Quarry
Gear: Hide Armor, Sythe, Battleaxe, Longbow, Bedroll, Backpack, 90 Arrows, Torch, Flint and Steel, 13g 8s

mastermind
03-31-2011, 08:33 PM
Your ability scores are too high.

Degplun
03-31-2011, 08:48 PM
Do you have room for one more player or is it too late to join?

Rondo
03-31-2011, 08:56 PM
Is there a possibility I could still join?

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Codrus, level 1
Minotaur, Warden
Build: Earth Warden
Guardian Might: Earthstrength


Speed 6
Vision: Normal
Languages: Common, Goblin

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 16, Dex 12, Int 11, Wis 13, Cha 10.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 16, Con 14, Dex 12, Int 11, Wis 13, Cha 10.


AC: 16 Fort: 15 Reflex: 12 Will: 12
HP: 33 Surges: 13 Surge Value: 8

TRAINED SKILLS
Nature +8, Athletics +9, Heal +6, Perception +8

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +1, Arcana, Bluff, Diplomacy, Dungeoneering +1, Endurance +3, History, Insight +1, Intimidate, Religion, Stealth +1, Streetwise, Thievery +1

FEATS
Level 1: Crippling Crush

POWERS
Warden at-will 1: Thorn Strike
Warden at-will 1: Weight of Earth
Warden encounter 1: Roots of Stone
Warden daily 1: Form of the Willow Sentinel

ITEMS
Adventurer's Kit, Leather Armor (E), Warhammer (E), Throwing hammer (2), Light Shield (E), 30 gold

syidas
04-01-2011, 12:03 AM
My bad i will try my best to post correctly.

Scarvexx
04-01-2011, 12:44 AM
1

I hope it's high

syidas
04-01-2011, 01:21 AM
Hey guys i need to know if i have any chance of still getting into this forum because i don't want to keep posting and bothering everybody.

Ruthen
04-01-2011, 06:26 AM
Master I didn't mean it was 18+ 2 its 16+2 and 12+2

mastermind
04-01-2011, 10:08 AM
All joiners: Sure. (I need in ooc)
Scarvexx: Thank you
Ruthen:... What?

Rondo
04-01-2011, 02:12 PM
Being a 7'2" 325 lbs. minotaur, Codrus always seems to be traveling as the last one behind the group. "A battle" he gnarls in a deep ominous voice. He raises his warhammer and shield preparing to attack.

Initiative Roll: 1 + 1

Ruthen
04-01-2011, 02:43 PM
I thought you meant my Dexterity score.
Is it the trained skill points?
If it is I don't know why I'm playing it right out of the PH

mastermind
04-01-2011, 02:54 PM
What are all of the plusses after the numbers?

An 18 has a +4 mod, so what are they for?

Rondo
04-01-2011, 03:08 PM
I have made a character but have yet to play with anyone. Can I please join in? Also here is my character:

Brim Silentsythe

Level 1 Elf Ranger
Initiative: +4
Senses: Perception +12 Insight +12 Low-light
HP: 26 Bloodied: 13
AC:13 Fortitude:13 Reflex:15 Will:12
Healing Surges: 8 per day, recovers 6 HP
Speed: 7
Basic Attacks: Melee: +1 Ranged: +4
Attacks: Sythe: +3 2d4 1d10 Battleaxe: +3 1d10
At-Will-Powers: Circling Strike, Predator Strike
Encounter Powers: Synchronized Strike
Daily Powers: Hunter's Bear Trap
Alignment: Unaligned
Languages: Common, Elvish
Skills: Acrobatics: +9*, Endurance: +7*, Nature: +11*, Perception: +6*, Stealth: +9*, Arcana: +1, Athletics: +0, Bluff: +1,
Diplomacy: +1, Dungeoneering: +2, Heal: +2, History: +1, Insight: +2, Intimidate: +1, Religion: +1, Streetwise: +1, Thievery: +4,
Skills: Strength: 10, Constitution: 14, Dexterity: 18(+2), Intellect: 13, Wisdom: 14(+2), Charisma: 12,
Feats: Agile Hunter
Racial Abilities: Elven Weapon Proficiency, Fey Origin, Group Awareness, Wild Step, Elven Accuracy,
Class Abilities: Fighting Style [Beast Mastery], Hunter's Quarry
Gear: Hide Armor, Sythe, Battleaxe, Bedroll, Backpack, 90 Arrows, Torch, Flint and Steel, 13g 8s
Companion: Snake

I think his (+2) is to show what his racial bonus goes to consider elves get a +2 racial bonus to Dexterity and Wisdom. That's just my guess.

So before racial bonus:
Skills: Strength: 10, Constitution: 14, Dexterity: 16, Intellect: 13, Wisdom: 12, Charisma: 12,

After racial bonus:
Skills: Strength: 10, Constitution: 14, Dexterity: 18, Intellect: 13, Wisdom: 14, Charisma: 12,

Ruthen
04-01-2011, 04:52 PM
I think his (+2) is to show what his racial bonus goes to consider elves get a +2 racial bonus to Dexterity and Wisdom. That's just my guess.

So before racial bonus:
Skills: Strength: 10, Constitution: 14, Dexterity: 16, Intellect: 13, Wisdom: 12, Charisma: 12,

After racial bonus:
Skills: Strength: 10, Constitution: 14, Dexterity: 18, Intellect: 13, Wisdom: 14, Charisma: 12,

Yep thats right.

mastermind
04-01-2011, 05:33 PM
In that case, it is acceptable, the scores are too.

Degplun
04-01-2011, 05:34 PM
Are my stats too high/low or am I good to go?

Kollun
Level 1 Halfelf Rogue
Initiative: +1
Senses: Perception +5; Low-Light
HP 26; Bloodied 13
AC 13; Fortitude 12; Reflex 13; Will 13
Healing Surges: 8 per day, recovers 6 hp.
Speed 6
Basic Attacks: melee -1; ranged +1
Attacks: Dagger +3 melee (1d4), Sling +3 ranged (1d6)
At-Will Powers: Sly Flourish, Riposte Strike
Encounter Powers: Dazing Strike, [Dilettante Power Not Selected]
Daily Powers: Trick Strike
Alignment: Unaligned
Languages: Common, Elven, Goblin
Skills: Acrobatics* +6, Arcana +0, Athletics -1, Bluff* +8, Diplomacy +5, Dungeoneering -2, Endurance +2, Heal -2, History +0, Insight +0, Intimidate +3, Nature -2, Perception* +5, Religion +0, Stealth* +6, Streetwise* +8, Thievery* +6.
*indicates trained skills
Abilities: Str 9 (-1); Dex 15 (+1); Con 14 (+2); Int 11 (+0); Wis 7 (-2); Cha 17 (+3)
Feats: Alertness
Racial Abilities: Dilettante, Dual Heritage, Group Diplomacy
Class Abilities: First Strike, Sneak Attack, Rogue Tactics [Artful Dodger]
Gear: Leather armor, Dagger, Sling, 73 gp

mastermind
04-01-2011, 05:39 PM
Change your dex to 15 and you're balanced.

Other than that, you're good to go.


And... ROLL INITIATIVE IF YOU HAVEN'T!

Ruthen
04-01-2011, 05:40 PM
In that case, it is acceptable, the scores are too.
Thank you for the go-ahead. When should I join in the story? After this encounter?

Degplun
04-01-2011, 05:46 PM
Changed my Dexterity to 15 and now it's time to roll for initiative!

1 + 1

mastermind
04-01-2011, 05:54 PM
Either you have the wrong thread, or this is spam. Seeing as the user has 0 posts, it is most likely spam.

Everyone: Ignore. Do not click on the links. I am going to figure out how to report this.


Other than that, initiative so far:
sethar 6
scarvexx 14
Rondo 13
Degplun 7

Ruthen
04-01-2011, 05:56 PM
Okay time to roll a natural 20 15 + 4. Okay little off on that one. Sorry original roll was 15.

Rondo
04-01-2011, 06:06 PM
Just a side-note to mastermind if you look at the very bottom left-hand corner of the post in the dark blue area you can see a little triangle with an exclamation mark in it, click that to report a post. I have also reported it.

mastermind
04-01-2011, 06:25 PM
Yeah, I found that. It was yellow on the old forums.

sethar 6
scarvexx 14
Rondo 13
Degplun 7
Ruthen 20

Dragonydas
04-01-2011, 06:52 PM
I would be happy to join if there was still time. I have but one question to ask. Would it be possible to have my char as a gorgon? Probably a ranger one.

I also have one more thing to say... I will not search for traps <.< >.> I'm serious about that. It's past midnight here so no more April's first

<.<..... Ok... maybe once...

Final Dirge
04-02-2011, 02:44 PM
Sorry about the delay.
1

mastermind
04-02-2011, 03:59 PM
'Sokay.


sethar 6
scarvexx 14
Rondo 13
Degplun 7
Ruthen 20
Dirge 17
Kobolds: 1


Barring the kobolds also get a 20, Ruthen goes first.

mastermind
04-02-2011, 04:01 PM
A 1. How lovely.

Edit: That was weird. It changed to a 16.

Ruthen
04-02-2011, 06:38 PM
Ruthen brings up his mighty sythe made from the bones of a long dead behemoth, attempting to give one of the Kobolds a hopefully harmful wound.

2 + 2

Ruthen
04-02-2011, 06:43 PM
A 1. How lovely.

Edit: That was weird. It changed to a 16.

Looks like Rob doesn't want anyone getting "Bulbasaurs."

Colon
04-02-2011, 06:57 PM
Is it too late to join? Wouldn't be surprised if it was :o

mastermind
04-03-2011, 10:06 AM
Colon: Yes, but I am incapable of saying no, so you may join.

Map up soon!

mastermind
04-03-2011, 10:17 AM
Ruthen: Attack roll needed

http://i54.tinypic.com/25tl08n.jpg

Colon
04-03-2011, 12:59 PM
Rourin
Level 1 Dragonborn Rogue

Initiative: +0
Senses: Perception +6;
HP 20; Bloodied 10
AC 10; Fortitude 11; Reflex 12; Will 11
Healing Surges: 5 per day, recovers 5 hp
Speed 6
Basic Attacks: melee +1; ranged +0
Attacks: Short sword +4 melee (1d6); Shuriken (5) +3 ranged (1d6, range 6/12)

At-Will Powers: Sly Flourish, Piercing Strike
Encounter Powers: Torturous Strike, Dragon Breath [racial]
Daily Powers: Trick Strike

Alignment: Unaligned
Languages: Common, Draconic
Skills: Acrobatics +5, Arcana -1, Athletics +6, Bluff +1, Diplomacy +1, Dungeoneering +4, Endurance -1, Heal -1, History +1, Insight -1, Intimidate +3, Nature -1, Perception +6, Religion -1, Stealth +5, Streetwise +1, Thievery +5.
*indicates trained skill

Abilities: Str 13 (+1), Dex 11 (+0), Con 8 (-1), Int 8 (-1), Wis 9 (-1), Cha 13 (+1)
Feats: Alertness
Racial Abilities: Dragonborn Fury, Draconic Heritage, Dragon Breath [acid, DEX]
Class Abilities: First Strike, Sneak Attack, Rogue Tactics [Artful Dodger]

Gear: Cloth armor (basic clothing), Short sword, Shuriken (5), backpack, bedroll, flint and steel, belt pouch, trail rations (10 days), hempen rope (50 ft.), sunrods (2), waterskin, 73 gp

Denkrios
04-03-2011, 01:09 PM
Jinsin Vintierri
Level 1 Human Rogue
Initiative: +4
Senses: Perception +4;
HP 25; Bloodied 12
AC 16; Fortitude 13; Reflex 17; Will 14
Healing Surges: 7 per day, recovers 6 hp.
Speed 6
Basic Attacks: melee +2; ranged +4
Attacks: Dagger +6 melee (1d4), Hand Crossbow +6 ranged (1d6)
At-Will Powers: Deft Strike, Sly Flourish, Piercing Strike
Encounter Powers: King's Castle
Daily Powers: Trick Strike
Alignment: Evil
Languages: Common, Elven
Skills: Acrobatics* +9, Arcana +0, Athletics* +7, Bluff* +8, Diplomacy +3, Dungeoneering -1, Endurance +1, Heal -1, History +0, Insight -1, Intimidate +3, Nature -1, Perception* +4, Religion +0, Stealth* +9, Streetwise* +8, Thievery* +9.
*indicates trained skills
Abilities: Str 14 (+2); Dex 18 (+4); Con 13 (+1); Int 11 (+0); Wis 9 (-1); Cha 16 (+3)
Feats: Backstabber, Combat Reflexes
Racial Abilities: Bonus At-Will Power, Bonus Feat, Bonus Skill, Human Defense Bonuses
Class Abilities: First Strike, Sneak Attack, Rogue Tactics [Artful Dodger]
Gear: Leather armor, Dagger, Hand Crossbow, 49 gp

tinwatchman 4e starting character generator v0.25
programmed by jon stout for the tinwatchman company. available at www.tinwatchman.com
I hope i can join :D would really love to get in on this

Ruthen
04-03-2011, 01:16 PM
I already rolled yesterday. It's third from the bottom.

Rondo
04-03-2011, 02:24 PM
To Ruthen: Actually yesterday you rolled two d4's which I think you meant to be combat damage. However before you deal damage you have to roll to see if you hit or miss the target. In general, how you do this is you name what ability your using and state what the attack is targeting along with rolling a d20 and add your attack roll bonus.

For Example: Codrus swings his mighty warhammer down on the Kobalt with Weight of Earth(Ability) Strength vs. AC (what the attack is targeting)

Attack Roll: 1 + 4 (Strength modifier) +2 (Weapon Proficiency)



Then mastermind will tell you if the attack hit or missed based on the roll and the Kolbalt's AC. If it hit, then you get to roll your damage.

Denkrios
04-03-2011, 02:33 PM
Jinsin hears the sounds of a fight just beginning a short ways up the road. Not wanting to get involved without assessing the situation, he ducks into the woods. Creeping closer to the fray, he quickly spots a group of adventurers fighting kobolds. Though it is outside of his nature, a voice in his head tells him he should help the adventurers. He creeps close to the kobold closest to the shelter of the trees and hopes to finish him off quickly.

Denkrios
04-03-2011, 02:33 PM
initiative roll: 1

Denkrios
04-03-2011, 02:34 PM
o wow... a 1 XD Edit: o wait i missread, it's a 7 unless it changed somehow, i know i didnt edit that particular post, :O

Ruthen
04-03-2011, 04:36 PM
Okay Brim swings his sythe at one of the Kobolds while his snake circles around in a Synchronized Strike.

Snake: Hit 1 + 4

Sythe: Hit 1 + 4 + 2

Denkrios
04-03-2011, 04:46 PM
whoa, doesnt the snake have to roll initiative?

mastermind
04-03-2011, 05:11 PM
It can be up to Ruthen. It would be easier this way.


Both attacks hit, BTW

Denkrios
04-03-2011, 05:23 PM
my initiative roll comes up to be 11 btw

mastermind
04-03-2011, 07:21 PM
Did you use the forum roller?

Rondo
04-03-2011, 07:29 PM
Yah, he rolled a 7 and got a +4 bonus.

mastermind
04-03-2011, 08:11 PM
Sorry.

Whose turn is it now?

Rondo
04-03-2011, 08:14 PM
Well we wait for the damage roll from Ruthen and then Dirge goes

Ruthen
04-03-2011, 08:18 PM
Okay, sorry for the wait

Snake Damage: 1

Brim: 2

Colon
04-03-2011, 08:54 PM
{If my sheet is ok, I shall post what I am doing.}
Rourin sees a group ahead of him on the Road and sees them fighting Kobolds {correct if wrong.} He slowly walks into the forest behind and prepares to attack.
Initiative:20 +0 {sadface}

Scarvexx
04-04-2011, 07:04 AM
when it is my turn my palidin will move West-North-West into range and use holy strike on the far kobold keeping an eye out for others

attack1

damage1 +4

Scarvexx
04-04-2011, 07:09 AM
sorry just realised that ones beyond my move, better make it a nearer one.

Final Dirge
04-04-2011, 03:41 PM
Korrend moves to the square just to Ruthen's right and attacks the other kobold with his warhammer.
1

Denkrios
04-04-2011, 04:04 PM
can i get a turn order?

Rondo
04-04-2011, 05:13 PM
As of right now it goes:

20 Ruthen
17 Final Dirge
14 Scarvexx
13 Rondo
11 Denkrios
7 Degplun
6 Sethar123

Dirge just attacked so we wait to see if he hit, and then he'll roll damage, since Scarvexx just did his move we will also see if he hits and if he does his damage.

mastermind
04-04-2011, 06:13 PM
And kobolds go after scarvexx

Scarvexx
04-04-2011, 07:06 PM
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/387_wr_revenant.jpg


when it is my turn my palidin will move West-North-West into range and use holy strike on the far kobold keeping an eye out for others

[some dice]



this was my attack but I changed if to a nearer kobold

darkgrasps
04-04-2011, 07:27 PM
darkgrasps
Level 1 Halfelf Ranger

Initiative: +2
Senses: Perception +1; Low-Light
HP 35; Bloodied 17
AC 14; Fortitude 15; Reflex 13; Will 13
Healing Surges: 10 per day, recovers 8 hp.
Speed 6
Basic Attacks: melee -2; ranged +2
Attacks: Dagger +1 melee (1d4), Longbow +4 ranged (1d10)

At-Will Powers: Twin Strike, Nimble Strike
Encounter Powers: Fox's Cunning, [Dilettante Power Not Selected]
Daily Powers: Sudden Strike

Alignment: Unaligned
Languages: Common, Elven, Elven
Skills: Acrobatics +2, Arcana +1, Athletics* +3, Bluff +3, Diplomacy +5, Dungeoneering* +6, Endurance* +9, Heal +1, History +1, Insight +3, Intimidate +3, Nature* +6, Perception +1, Religion +1, Stealth* +7, Streetwise +3, Thievery +2.
*indicates trained skills

Abilities: Str 6 (-2); Dex 15 (+2); Con 18 (+4); Int 13 (+1); Wis 13 (+1); Cha 16 (+3)
Feats: Toughness, Two-Weapon Fighting
Racial Abilities: Dilettante, Dual Heritage, Group Diplomacy
Class Abilities: Hunter's Quarry, Prime Shot, Fighting Style [Two-Blade Fighting Style]

Gear: Leather armor, Dagger, Longbow, backpack, bedroll, flint and steel, belt pouch, trail rations (10 days), hempen rope (50 ft.), sunrods (2), waterskin, 29 gp

tinwatchman 4e starting character generator v0.25
programmed by jon stout for the tinwatchman company. available at www.tinwatchman.com:steve:

Denkrios
04-05-2011, 09:05 PM
mmmmmm is someone gonna go?

Rondo
04-05-2011, 09:36 PM
Well we wait til Dirge does his damage roll and since Scarvexx went we'll see the the Kobolds do.

Sethar123
04-05-2011, 10:47 PM
Why does it take so long just to do one attack >.<

Final Dirge
04-05-2011, 10:59 PM
I haven't rolled damage because I didn't know if my attack hit or not.

1

Rondo
04-06-2011, 12:04 AM
Sethar123: Because it's the a forum, what did ya expect? :4chan:

Dirge: My bad, I didn't realize that mastermind didn't say if it hit or miss, my bad ^^;

mastermind
04-06-2011, 07:39 AM
Dirge, you forgot your modifiers.

Final Dirge
04-06-2011, 03:56 PM
+2 to hit for base attack.

mastermind
04-06-2011, 04:35 PM
KK, then you hit the kobold for 3 damage.


Map and turns up soon

mastermind
04-06-2011, 04:56 PM
OOC THREAD (http://www.urealms.com/showthread.php?637-Kots-ooc&p=12337)

mastermind
04-06-2011, 05:29 PM
Kobolds move in, attacking from all directions. From the eastern forests emerge 5 unseen kobolds, and those move to the back of the party and attack. The slightly injured kobold swings at Brim, just barely grazing him with his short sword. A small cut is on his cheek, and Brim is now marked by the kobold. The other shifts slyly out of the forest, and also engages Brim in combat. He tries to stab Brim, but Brim manages to parry the lunge. Two smally built kobolds move out of the forest and thrust at Terios and Kollun with their spears. However, the spears don't even get near their targets, and merely hit air. Two spear wielders and and sword wielder rush down through the forest, and Terios senses the chance of opportunity to attack one of the kobolds as they move to attack him. Luckily for Terios, the spears cannot get past his armor, but the short sword slips in, giving him a nasty cut on the arm.

In anger at his friend's death, a spear wielder runs at Rook, but fails horribly, tripping on a rock and falling prone. Another spear-wielder attacks, with his spear bouncing off Rook's armour, but a third one tries to throw a javelin at him, and it just barely makes it through, cutting Rook in the leg. Another kobold tries the same technique, but the javelin hits the nearby boulder.

A sling-wielding kobold emerges from the forest, takes cover behind a boulder, and slings a fiery rock at Zook. However, this lands right in front of him, smothering a flower on the ground.

Two spear-wielders emerge from a western forest and through javelins at Zook and Charnon. One hits Zook. in the arm, and another hits Charnon in the side.

Two more spear-wielders emerge from behind a boulder and attack Zook., thrusting at him with spears. Although one misses, the other manages to spear him in the side.

One of the sword-wielders shouts a command in broken common, "Drop your weapons and valuables or die!"

Scarvexx
04-06-2011, 07:29 PM
Rooks hood falls to his sholders to reveal his horid dead face "it's a desperate theif that attacks armed men, and a foolish one that would test his mettle against a Paladin of the Raven Queen!"

Denkrios
04-06-2011, 09:04 PM
whoa... how many kobolds now?

mastermind
04-06-2011, 09:16 PM
OOC belongs in OOC thread.

Ruthen
04-07-2011, 08:50 AM
Okay, what is one kobold's hit points and mastermind could you please post a map?

mastermind
04-07-2011, 04:05 PM
OOC belongs in the OOC thread!!!

Sethar123
04-07-2011, 06:24 PM
// Do I get my turn anytime soon?

mastermind
04-07-2011, 10:16 PM
OOC belongs in the OOC thread!!!

SERIOUSLY!!!!

Sethar123
04-10-2011, 07:03 PM
What ooc thread?

Rondo
04-10-2011, 07:50 PM
This (http://www.urealms.com/showthread.php?637-Kots-ooc&p=12337) OCC THREAD

or if you just want the link

http://www.urealms.com/showthread.php?637-Kots-ooc&p=12337

mastermind
05-08-2011, 10:14 AM
I'm going to end this RP.

Please lock and/or delete.