PDA

View Full Version : Ecalepafem: Proof of Concept



Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Epikguy
02-10-2012, 08:05 PM
+5 to Vit, and +5 to str

Bailey
02-11-2012, 12:10 AM
You only get 5 points, not 10.

W1LG3R
02-11-2012, 12:11 AM
He didn't spend his points from level 3 because he was gone.

Bailey
02-11-2012, 12:14 AM
Oh, my mistake.

Goldeathorus
02-11-2012, 08:44 AM
+ 1 MAG
+ 2 DEX (Just to get out of the negatives in my attack bonus.)
+ 2 STR

Epikguy
02-11-2012, 03:37 PM
yeah, sry bailey i should've meantioned that in the post.

lahiem
02-12-2012, 02:00 PM
Ummmm what would you reccommend Wilger?

W1LG3R
02-12-2012, 02:05 PM
Buff magic to oblivion!

lahiem
02-12-2012, 02:14 PM
Then ill add my 5 to Magic.

Goldeathorus
02-13-2012, 05:05 AM
Buff magic to skyrim!Fix'd. Anyway, Gol checks his magical self updating quest journal.

W1LG3R
02-13-2012, 12:19 PM
Quests Available:
Kill the Rascals(Red Shore)[South of Dogua]
Restore Order(Wilger City)

Epikguy
02-13-2012, 07:16 PM
((what city are we in))

W1LG3R
02-13-2012, 07:38 PM
Wilger City

Goldeathorus
02-14-2012, 02:36 AM
((what city are we in))((Does it matter? We have eight f*cking space ship things!))
Gol looks further into the "Restore Order" quest.

W1LG3R
02-14-2012, 10:26 AM
Restore Order:
NPC: Elder(The guy you're in the same room with.)
Type: Talking
Exp: 400
Coins: 80cp

Goldeathorus
02-14-2012, 05:46 PM
Gol closes his magically self updating quest journal and talks to the elder.

W1LG3R
02-14-2012, 06:34 PM
The elder says, "Well the fact that you have removed the threat from the northern farms brings hope, there is another task that I need you to take care of. Those farms need workers. I believe there are some recently unemployed farmers in the west district. Could you ask them if they'd be interested, and then report back to me?"

Goldeathorus
02-15-2012, 06:29 AM
Gol goes to the west district and looks for farmers.

Epikguy
02-15-2012, 06:25 PM
follows gol

W1LG3R
02-15-2012, 06:37 PM
Gol an Epik: You find a homeless shelter full of unemployed farmers.

Epikguy
02-15-2012, 08:41 PM
sphion gets the attetion of all of the homeless famers and states loudly, for a subtle, stealthy, quiet ninja, "any of you want a job farming?"

W1LG3R
02-15-2012, 08:47 PM
The farmers begin a riot that moves towards the northern farms.

Salsychinchilla
02-15-2012, 08:50 PM
"The F*CK did you do?"

W1LG3R
02-15-2012, 08:56 PM
What do you expect happens when you announce free jobs to a bunch of homeless people?

Epikguy
02-15-2012, 09:10 PM
i jump in the front of all of them and yell "stop!" if that doesnt work i pull out my weapon and threaten them.

lahiem
02-15-2012, 09:39 PM
Where am I?

Bailey
02-15-2012, 10:11 PM
Urealms.com

W1LG3R
02-15-2012, 10:15 PM
Next to the elder. Would you like to turn in your quest?

Epikguy
02-15-2012, 10:46 PM
((standing in front of a riot here and i dont want to die.))

W1LG3R
02-15-2012, 10:54 PM
I know you are. Lahiem is next to the elder. Heck, teleport to leader would take you out of that mess and straight to Salsy.

Bailey
02-15-2012, 11:04 PM
((Are we done with the farmers? if so then:))

The Black Knight heads to the elder and tells him that the farmers are headed to the farms.

W1LG3R
02-15-2012, 11:16 PM
The elder says, "Thank you very much. Here is your reward."

Epikguy
02-15-2012, 11:47 PM
((teleports to leader))

Salsychinchilla
02-16-2012, 02:06 AM
(("TP to Leader" could very well be more broken than Bailey's horse in the right hands.))

Goldeathorus
02-16-2012, 04:01 AM
((Just wondering, does holy light deal damage to undead opponents?))
Gol bellows out at the top of his lungs the words "Restrain yourselves, you blithering fools!" in an attempt to control the crowd of excited hobos.

W1LG3R
02-16-2012, 08:01 AM
Yep.
If Gol was any other race he would have fallen over by now, but the Hobo's leave before he succeeds.

Epikguy
02-16-2012, 09:06 AM
is there any rich people in the city, like people who have lots of money but aren't roualty. if so i wait until night and go break in his house.

Goldeathorus
02-17-2012, 02:56 AM
Gol returns to the town elder and inquires about the quest which resulted in a hobo rampage.

W1LG3R
02-17-2012, 10:05 AM
Epic: You're a ninja, not a Thief. Heck, Thief isn't even a class yet.

Gol: "It resulted in a hobo rampage? You people need to be more discrete. A friend of mine lives in the north district, just of the main road. He'll teach you the art of being discrete. Frankly, I'm surprised that Wilger let you do that."

Wilger says, "Hey, I'm just here to help and observe."

Epikguy
02-17-2012, 05:02 PM
((do i have a mask))
yeah still if i got caught breaking in i'd just TP to leader.
well i head to the north distict to find that guy the elder talked about.

Goldeathorus
02-18-2012, 09:33 AM
"I'm a bloody draconian, I can't help that I'm louder than most freakin' explosions. Heck, I'm whispering right now!
Anyway, where in the north district is this friend?"

W1LG3R
02-18-2012, 01:46 PM
"His house is along the eastern wall."

Epikguy
02-18-2012, 01:55 PM
((so do i have a mask, cause i want a mask))

Goldeathorus
02-18-2012, 08:43 PM
Gol waves on his way out and starts off towards the aforementioned tutor-guy-man-thing.

W1LG3R
02-19-2012, 12:02 PM
Epik: You can have a mask. It can't have any enchantment on it as of yet. It will also be a fashion item, and will provide an AC bonus of 0.

Gold: "Why hello there," says a gnome gunman, "I hear that your group needs to be more discrete. It's odd for special forces to need such training, but I will help nonetheless. Gather your team here so we can begin."

Note: Epik, as you said you wanted to head to the guy's house, you count as being there already.

Note 2: I'll roleplay for people who don't respond by Wednesday, and let them take over when they come back.

Bailey
02-19-2012, 12:13 PM
The Black Knight heads to the house.

W1LG3R
02-19-2012, 03:21 PM
People at the house:
Gol
The Black Knight
Sphion
Wilger

Goldeathorus
02-20-2012, 03:30 AM
Gol replies: "Is it still odd when one of them weighs 700 pounds?"

W1LG3R
02-20-2012, 08:05 AM
Nope. There are ways to use discretion even at that size.

Salsychinchilla
02-20-2012, 06:33 PM
Alice goes wherever she's supposed to be right now.

W1LG3R
02-20-2012, 09:30 PM
People at the house:
Gol
The Black Knight
Sphion
Wilger
Alice

2 days remain until mod roleplay begins.

Goldeathorus
02-21-2012, 02:08 AM
I think it's probably safe to assume that Luigi isn't playing anymore.

Bailey
02-21-2012, 09:01 AM
Why, where did he go?

also, lahiem said he's leaving for a while.

Goldeathorus
02-21-2012, 09:20 AM
He last posted more than two weeks ago. If he even looked at this thread again, that probably wouldn't be the case.
Here's proof. (http://www.urealms.com/search.php?searchid=362131)

W1LG3R
02-21-2012, 09:25 AM
The gnome says, to the west there is a tower. If you can make it to the top floor, there is a reward waiting for you.

Bailey
02-21-2012, 04:14 PM
That means I can't use my horse. Whatever.

The Black Knight heads west.

Salsychinchilla
02-21-2012, 07:50 PM
Alice goes as well.

Epikguy
02-21-2012, 08:53 PM
sphion too

W1LG3R
02-21-2012, 09:08 PM
When you reach the tower, a guard says, "You can go up without your friend for now, but he will need to be there when you reach the top."

Goldeathorus
02-22-2012, 07:10 AM
Gol rushes to the tower, but not up it. He then proceeds to enter and steadily climb the staircase if there are no encounters before he does so.

Bailey
02-22-2012, 08:57 AM
The Black Knight starts his ascent to the top of the tower.

Epikguy
02-22-2012, 09:31 AM
sphion goes up the stairs all ninja like.

W1LG3R
02-22-2012, 11:41 AM
You all reach the second floor without incident. Ahead, the floor is undulating. You can see a staircase on the other side.

TheLuigiBrother
02-22-2012, 03:03 PM
OOC:Okay, so i think ill finally be able to post here again, so will somebody please do a sumary of what have happened?! XD Oh and also this post will start from where my character went kind of "missing" to when you picked me up on the spaceship. Why you ask? Well because... Im pretty idiotic :)!

Felidakim once again went into the hospital room. It seemed that the others, except for the blach haired man wanted to go away on adventure already. Him on the other hand decided on just staying in the room, maybe doing some training inside the town. He slowly went into bed and decided to call it a day.
When he woke up the other morning he let out a big gasp whereat he watched over if there was anything new in the room to enjoy oneself with. As he gazed thoughout the bright place he spotted a bunch of clay on a table saying "somethingnewintheroomtoenjoyoneselfwith" Perfect! Ill just sit up and use that in a small while...
One hour later he finally raised from bed and went towards the table with the clay on it. He started to form the clay to something and after a long while he was done with his grand creation and it was an extremley good looking bird. Why thats a pretty nice work, if i do say so myself. So i suppose i should probably try and learn some new spell or something. I suppose ill go around in town and see if theres any more of these handy dandy posters except for more advanced spells... He put his bird in his pocket and then he went out to explore town.
Felidakim was now just outside of the hospital going against the town hall. as he walked there he spotted many interesting things, for example a blacksmiths house that he had'nt seen earlier. ((};])) As he went into the town hall he immediatley saw a poster saying "Ray of frost, a perfect spell for sorcerers!" Huh, i didn't excpect to find anything THAT fast, but i guess it works. Although i dont think i want to test it in a place where many people walk by, so ill just test it outside. He then went outside, eager to test the spell.
When he had gotten to a corner of the town walls, he thought that he were ready and decided to test the spell on the wall. He did as the poster had said he would, which was really easy by the way, and as he did it a big ray of frost came from his hands. It hit the wall, although maybe a little to hard as id torn a small hole in it. Whoopsiee i guess ill just go and pretend that wasnt me... I wonder who that blacksmith were... He started running away and then when he was far away from the hole he started walking towards the blacksmith. As he cam to the door he didnt see any sign of the store being closed, so he knocked on the door. he waited a while as he knocked again. He then just stood there in about two minutes as he got really angry and opened up the door himself. Then however he saw the smith lying on the floor, dead. He ran towards him and to his schock, he saw small signs of the blacksmith being a necromancerer. My god, i have to call for the lawsmen! He started running for the second time that day, but this time not in shame, but in both need to do the good thing, and fear. He found the officier in the town and told him what he had seen.

The next day Felidakim woke up, not as happy for the new day as usually. After the officier had interrogated him he had asked if he wanted anything in reward for finding out about all of this. He didn't quite know how he had even come to think of anything in his shocked and panicing mind, but he had asked for a new sorcerers spell. He hadn't really listened to what the officier told him about the spell then, but he did hear that flare and ray of frost usually dont need nearly any training whatsoever for a real sorcerer, but the other spells does. He had then been showed a spell called enlarge and he had been given a pergament to train it with. today though he didnt feel like doing anything because of the shock though so he stayed in bed that day.

The third day he woke up early in the morning. HE almost thought of not doing anything that day either, but he then though that he had to just get on with his life and let the shock go. So he sat up and went down to the basement again, to try the new spell. He wondered what to try it on and thought of his bird he had made. He tried it a lot, but almost always failed. after the tenth time trying he gave up, went out of the dirty room and slept on a bench nearby. He slept in an hour and then he decided to maybe train with the longsword that he had mysteriousley gotten earlier. He trained with it a lot on different things, until he became to tired. Well, now im to tired to train physsically, but i guess ill try that enlarge spell one more time... he threw out the bird turn around and focused all of his energy to this one spell and, belive it or not, he finally succeded. He then started jumping in happiness as he ran outside with the giant bird and threw himself on the bird and went to sleep.

Felidakim heard a big noise from behind him. He looked backwards but saw nothing. The noise then got closer and was suddently on top of him. As he looked up he spotted a huge ship of some sort and on top of that he saw his teammates inside of it. He then gaped in astonishment whereat he bit himself in the lip to see if it was just a dream. When he realized it wasn't, he fainted. (and that he fainted was also the reason he didnt interact with anyone until very soon) :D

W1LG3R
02-22-2012, 03:18 PM
Welcome back. You have an undulating floor to deal with, 10 points to spend, and a Cargo Ship to name and paint.

Epikguy
02-22-2012, 06:15 PM
shpion sprints as fast as he can back to town an buys some rope, comes back ad ties one end to his side and attaches the rope to a shurkin and throws it to the other side of the wall in attempt to make a brigde, and i bougt extra rope in case it failed.

Bailey
02-22-2012, 06:44 PM
The Black Knight says, "Wilger, cast Enlarge Person on me, and then I can throw Alice to the other side of the room."

W1LG3R
02-22-2012, 06:55 PM
That happens. Alice has a staircase and a switch in front of her upon landing.

Epikguy
02-23-2012, 12:27 AM
"psshh my idea was better." shpion mutters to no one in paticular. whatever.

Goldeathorus
02-23-2012, 08:50 AM
I don't exactly know what "undulating" means. So based on what Google has told me, I'm guessing it's one of those moving floor puzzles that you commonly find in platform games? If so, my character does the following:

Gol waits calmly until he can recognize and memorize the pattern of the moving floor. Once he understands it, he steps onto a piece of the floor once it approaches him. He then repeats said process until he reaches the other side safely.

W1LG3R
02-23-2012, 10:07 AM
Gol finds that the floor is moving up and down unpredictably.

TheLuigiBrother
02-23-2012, 10:51 AM
2+mag 1+str 1+dex 6+vit

W1LG3R
02-23-2012, 11:09 AM
Noted.

Bailey
02-23-2012, 05:02 PM
The Black Knight uses teleport to leader and flips the switch.

W1LG3R
02-23-2012, 05:09 PM
Well played sir, well played.

The floor becomes your standard tower floor and the undulation stops.

Bailey
02-23-2012, 05:13 PM
The Black Knight ascends the staircase to the next floor.

Goldeathorus
02-24-2012, 01:50 AM
Gol follows The Black Knight up the stairs... Discretely.

W1LG3R
02-24-2012, 12:05 PM
You find a room withspiked walls that are closing in and a switch at the other side. The walls will squash everyone inside the room in 2 pages. Gol will die in 1.8 pages, being larger and all.

Bailey
02-24-2012, 01:47 PM
The Black Knight runs towards the switch and flips it.

W1LG3R
02-24-2012, 02:09 PM
Yeah. That challenge is going to be a lot harder in the real game. Still easy, but it might just be a closer call.

The walls return to their original state and a staircase rises out of the floor.

Goldeathorus
02-24-2012, 06:08 PM
Gol begins to climb the staircase... Discretely.

TheLuigiBrother
02-26-2012, 03:29 PM
OOC: Damn it, i wrote a really long post and then accidentally closed internet before posting... oh well, ill just a reincarnation of it tomorrow.

Goldeathorus
02-27-2012, 01:48 AM
OOC: Damn it, i wrote a really long post and then accidentally closed internet before posting... oh well, ill just a reincarnation of it tomorrow.You know, just about everyone else in this RPG has pretty well given up on making ridiculously long posts like that for the simplest of actions. You could just say what you want to do in third person.

TheLuigiBrother
02-27-2012, 02:46 AM
You know, just about everyone else in this RPG has pretty well given up on making ridiculously long posts like that for the simplest of actions. You could just say what you want to do in third person.

Yeah, i guess i could, but i just want to do one more before i go over to doing that to...

... Felidakim finally woke up from his fainting. As he gazed through his surroundings he discovered that he was no longer sleeping on his bird outside, but rather inside of a room with a row of many big buttons at one corner. As he looked around he also saw a poster ((What i like my rather fitting plot devices, cough cough, i mean posters)) saying "Dont forget to teleport to leader whenever you want to!" So, a teleport to leader spell hm... i guess i might as well use it to find out whos the leader. He then used the spell as he suddently found himself standing right next to a long tail. He then looked up and saw that the Naga was appereantly the leader. Well thats convineant. Oh well, ill just ask her where we are and hope for a nice answer.

-So, where exactly are we may i ask?

W1LG3R
02-28-2012, 10:53 PM
As you go up the stairs, you enter a room where moving through any wall moves you to the opposite side. There is a button on the ceiling.
(The point of this test is to understand your assets and weed out distractions.)

You are on the second floor of the tower of ultimate discretion. Gol and Bailey are on the fourth floor, facing the challenge.

Goldeathorus
02-29-2012, 06:52 AM
Gol throws a lit joint at the distractions walks straight toward the button, reminding himself that there are no obstacles.

W1LG3R
02-29-2012, 08:09 AM
Gol is standing just below the button. A jump would leave him just shy of hitting it, even if he used the longsword.

(Hint, Hint.)

Goldeathorus
02-29-2012, 08:37 AM
Gol flaps his wings to increase his jump height, attempting again to hit the button. If this fails, he holds The Black Knight up to the button so that he may reach it.

Bailey
02-29-2012, 08:55 AM
The Black Knight stabs the ground right below the button?

W1LG3R
02-29-2012, 01:50 PM
When Gol flaps his wings, his flight ability is triggered and he hits the button. The walls become stone, and a staircase appears, leading the adventurers to the next floor.

Bailey
02-29-2012, 04:08 PM
The Black Knight heads up the stairs.

What was the actual way to solve the puzzle?

W1LG3R
02-29-2012, 04:41 PM
The way that Gold did it. Or Sphion could have thrown a shuriken, or you could have summoned your horse and used rear up to hit it, or a spellcaster could have shot a spell at it, or I could have just had Zanryu press it if you guys were completely stumped.

Bailey
02-29-2012, 06:10 PM
What was the point of saying anything about the walls then?

Goldeathorus
03-01-2012, 03:29 AM
Bailey, he said to leave out all distractions. The walls were a distraction.

Gol continues to the next floor... Discretely.

Bailey
03-01-2012, 09:05 AM
I think I still had enlarge person, so that's another way.

TheLuigiBrother
03-02-2012, 02:57 AM
((Seirousley now, are my character with gol and bailey, or am i somewhere totally else?))

Salsychinchilla
03-02-2012, 03:24 AM
Alice stays slightly behind, just to make sure Teleport to Leader is still a viable tactic.

Goldeathorus
03-02-2012, 05:00 AM
((Seirousley now, are my character with gol and bailey, or am i somewhere totally else?))((No. You're about two to three floors down from us.))

W1LG3R
03-02-2012, 10:22 AM
Gol and Bailey enter a room with a treasure chest. On it is a note.

"Congratulations! When 6 adventurers stand around this chest, the trap will be disabled."

(I'll take Lahiem's spot.)

Bailey
03-03-2012, 07:20 PM
The Black Knight searches for traps.

W1LG3R
03-03-2012, 09:35 PM
Aside from massive bomb on the treasure chest, the Black Knight finds no traps.

Bailey
03-03-2012, 09:39 PM
The Black Knight searches for hidden walls.

W1LG3R
03-03-2012, 09:41 PM
Aside from the four walls surrounding the room, there are no other walls.

Goldeathorus
03-03-2012, 09:41 PM
Gol asks the bomb why it's here, hoping for an RvB reference because that'd be awesome.

Bailey
03-03-2012, 09:42 PM
The Black Knight searches for invisible walls.

W1LG3R
03-03-2012, 09:44 PM
The bomb says, "I will be disabled when 6 adventurers stand around this chest."

The Black Knight finds what appears to be an invisible wall, except that it is visible and horizontal.

Bailey
03-03-2012, 09:48 PM
"Intriguing... I think this horizontal wall is the key to defusing the bomb!"

W1LG3R
03-03-2012, 09:50 PM
It could also be the ceiling. (At least you rolled a 2.)

Bailey
03-03-2012, 09:52 PM
Did I say it was the floor?

Goldeathorus
03-03-2012, 09:53 PM
Gol begins to make conversation with the bomb.

W1LG3R
03-03-2012, 09:53 PM
If you really think that the ceiling is the key, and not the 6 people standing around the chest, be my guest.

The bomb decides to initiate a Group teleport, disabling the explosive, and leaving the chest untrapped for the heroes to reap the rewards. (I got tired of waiting for the others to post.)

Goldeathorus
03-03-2012, 10:07 PM
Gol opens the chest in extremely manly fashion.

Bailey
03-03-2012, 10:08 PM
The Black Knight discreetly opens the chest and takes all the treasure from Gold.

W1LG3R
03-03-2012, 10:22 PM
6000 experience points fly from the chest, and divy themselves up. You can see a note at the bottom.

Bailey
03-03-2012, 10:26 PM
The Black Knight reads the note.

Level up, or no?

W1LG3R
03-03-2012, 10:42 PM
"This tower is rigged to blow. If you make it out safely, you get the other 500 experience."

Goldeathorus
03-03-2012, 10:49 PM
Are there windows? Or is the tower made by Apple?

W1LG3R
03-03-2012, 11:03 PM
There are windows.

Goldeathorus
03-03-2012, 11:25 PM
Gol jumps out one and glides down, carrying someone else too, if he can support the weight.

Bailey
03-03-2012, 11:36 PM
Best carry down Alice, if you can.

If Gold's plan doesn't work, The Black Knight tells Wilger to cast enlarge person on Zanryu.

Salsychinchilla
03-03-2012, 11:51 PM
((Aren't I already at the bottom? Just TP to me.))

Bailey
03-03-2012, 11:56 PM
((You have to be at the top floor to open the chest.))

W1LG3R
03-04-2012, 03:29 PM
Yeah, you were teleported to the top.

(If only a member of the group could grab Alice and fly out of the tower.)

Bailey
03-04-2012, 04:32 PM
(If only a member of the group could grab Alice and fly out of the tower.)


Gol jumps out one and glides down, carrying someone else too, if he can support the weight.

.....

W1LG3R
03-04-2012, 05:42 PM
Missed that. Gold makes it to the ground safely, and Wilger rides Zanryu down after him.

Bailey
03-04-2012, 06:01 PM
Gol jumps out one and glides down, carrying someone else too, if he can support the weight.

Is this possible?

Salsychinchilla
03-04-2012, 07:28 PM
((I believe it is, so if were you, I'd TP to me.))

Edit: Rolls a healer, only used as a summoning stone.

Bailey
03-04-2012, 08:17 PM
If Gol can carry Alice down, the Black Knight Teleport to leader, if not, the Black Knight waits.

Goldeathorus
03-05-2012, 01:28 AM
Is this possible?
if he can support the weight.I'll just leave this here to respond to you, Bailey.

W1LG3R
03-05-2012, 06:07 PM
On the ground:
The Black Knight
Gol
Wilger
Alice

Bailey
03-05-2012, 07:12 PM
The Black Knight heads back to the guy that was teaching us.

The others can TP to Leader.

Epikguy
03-06-2012, 09:46 AM
TP to leader((my phone broke and it got fixed))

W1LG3R
03-06-2012, 02:57 PM
On the ground:
The Black Knight
Gol
Wilger
Alice
Sphion

The Black Knight finds the house empty.

Bailey
03-06-2012, 04:47 PM
The Black Knight searches for traps and/or clues as to why the house is empty.

W1LG3R
03-06-2012, 07:57 PM
He finds none.

FYI the tower blows up when this page ends, so I would hold all questions until Lahiem and Luigi's characters are safe.

Bailey
03-06-2012, 09:39 PM
SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM

No, here, I'll do it for them.

Luigi: I teleport to leader.

Lahiem: I teleport to leader.

W1LG3R
03-06-2012, 09:41 PM
Yeah. I guess they haven't checked the thread. The gunman appears and grants the group the extra 500xp they needed to level up.

Mass Level Up!

Here's the sheet again. I haven't managed to update it yet. Level 7 will be different.

Musical Instrument Proficiency

Staff Proficiency

Sword Proficiency

Gun Proficiency

Pet Proficiency

Magic Armor Proficiency

Light Armor Proficiency

Heavy Armor Proficiency

Two-Weapon Fighting

Improved Unarmed Strike

Lighter Footsteps

Improved Jump

Improved Flight Speed

Healing + 1

Mana Recover + 1

Goldeathorus
03-08-2012, 02:10 AM
STR + 3
MAG + 2

As for the proficiency, I'm tossing up between:
1. Flight Speed
2. Unarmed Strike
3. Instruments
4. If it's available now, since I think you mentioned it becoming available at level seven before, Smithing EDIT:turns out you said level three. I don't know if it's proficiency, though.
5. If I can upgrade a previous proficiency, Sword
6. If I can upgrade a previous proficiency, Heavy armor

What do you recommend?

Salsychinchilla
03-08-2012, 02:25 AM
I assume it's best to go the same shit some more.

MAG + 5

Mana

Bailey
03-08-2012, 09:04 AM
Str + 5

I think I went with unarmed strike because wilger told me to, so I'll go with that again.

W1LG3R
03-08-2012, 02:54 PM
Oh right sorry about that. I'll give you the feat that I promised.

And Gold, I would say unarmed strike.

Goldeathorus
03-08-2012, 07:51 PM
I'll go with that then.

Gol searches for plot development.

W1LG3R
03-08-2012, 11:23 PM
"BLAM!" Lahiem falls over as a shifty looking character enters the clearing. "Sorry about that," says the newcomer, "he had a bounty on his head. I have been sent to join the team."

Vance has joined!

Goldeathorus
03-09-2012, 12:15 AM
I'll go with that then.

Gol searches for plot development.
Ahem.

Also;

Yeds Tiadnor
Pic?
H(You know what this stands for.)
Human
Gunman
Level: 5(20 points to spend and 2 proficiencies to pick.)
Health: 17/17
Mana: 3/3
Exp: 10
Mag: 5
Str: 16
Dex: 28
Vit: 15
Cha: 8
AC: 7
Attack roll: d20 + 9
Skills:
Quickshot(2d4 + 22)
Power Shot(1d6 + 14)
Conceal(Vanish for 3 pages)
Teleport to Leader
Equipment:
Wooden Shotgun(1d4 + 11)
Torn Leather Armour Kit
10 Health Potions
10 Mana Potions
Bobcat Fur
1sp 20cp
Feats:
Light Armour Proficiency
Gun Proficiency
Wat.

Vance Landow
03-09-2012, 12:20 AM
This here wooden shotgun just one-shotted your buddy here.

Goldeathorus
03-09-2012, 12:23 AM
That doesn't mean it makes sense...

Salsychinchilla
03-09-2012, 01:02 AM
You complain about that, but not my wooden laser staff?

Goldeathorus
03-09-2012, 02:16 AM
You complain about that, but not my wooden laser staff?I'm pretty sure the "Laser" part isn't literal. Besides, it's based on magic. Not explosions.

TheLuigiBrother
03-09-2012, 07:04 AM
Wait, wait, wait, wait. BEfore i teleport to leader, i want to try and fly out on my big clay bird (it might work if i roll the twenty right?) :right:

Plus, what does flight speed even do anyway? Can eveyone just fly now?!

Goldeathorus
03-09-2012, 07:15 AM
Wait, wait, wait, wait. BEfore i teleport to leader, i want to try and fly out on my big clay bird (it might work if i roll the twenty right?) :right:

Plus, what does flight speed even do anyway? Can eveyone just fly now?!Either it's just for draconians, or it's based on the ships that we have.

Bailey
03-09-2012, 04:15 PM
Confirmed Players:

Yeds Tiadnor
Pic?
H(You know what this stands for.)
Human
Gunman
Level: 5(20 points to spend and 2 proficiencies to pick.)
Health: 17/17
Mana: 3/3
Exp: 10
Mag: 5
Str: 16
Dex: 28
Vit: 15
Cha: 8
AC: 7
Attack roll: d20 + 9
Skills:
Quickshot(2d4 + 22)
Power Shot(1d6 + 14)
Conceal(Vanish for 3 pages)
Teleport to Leader
Equipment:
Wooden Shotgun(1d4 + 11)
Torn Leather Armour Kit
10 Health Potions
10 Mana Potions
Bobcat Fur
1sp 20cp
Feats:
Light Armour Proficiency
Gun Proficiency


Does that seriously do 2d4 + 22, or is that a typo? Because that is a lot of damage. Probably less damage than me, but still.

W1LG3R
03-09-2012, 08:32 PM
Bailey: It fires 2 shots of 1d4 + 11.

Luigi: You make a bird out of shurikens and... fall to the ground.

Lahiem's corpse provides some cushioning, and you survive the fall.

Also, you get special wings at level 15.

Goldeathorus
03-15-2012, 01:24 AM
I cast holy light on this thread to keep it from dying.

W1LG3R
03-15-2012, 10:36 AM
Well said! I was waiting for Vance to pick his options, but I think we can go ahead. I just didn't want to double post. Here we go.

The gunman speaks up after a long silence, "Well, you have passed my test, but I don't think you're quite ready yet. To the west lies an abandoned Dwarven outpost. Now that the war is over, they let adventurers into their mine freely, and outposts are no longer necessary. You'll find an entrance to the underground along the road. There are monsters in the cave leading up to it, but I think there might be something there which may help you in the long run."

(Here's a hint. There is a game mechanic that has not been revealed to you guys yet. If you go to the outpost, you'll know something that only 4 people on Earth know. Also, the game will gain a whole new dimension of gameplay. Trust me on this one.)

Bailey
03-15-2012, 11:10 AM
The Black Knight heads to the abandoned dwarven outpost.

W1LG3R
03-15-2012, 12:08 PM
The Black Knight reaches the entrance that was mentioned to him, and finds a stream blocking his path. He notices that he can wade through it, and sees some goblin raiders on the other side.

Bailey
03-15-2012, 12:51 PM
The Black Knight summons his horse with a whistle and crosses the stream, attacking the nearest goblin.

W1LG3R
03-15-2012, 02:01 PM
The Black Knight hits the goblin for 32 damage and skewers the next goblin for the same amount during the blow. Killing them both instantly. (Don't you love having a 1d4 + 30 attack?)

Received:
Goblin Skull x 2
600/6 = 100 xp each.
1sp

Goblins remaining: 3

Bailey
03-15-2012, 03:14 PM
The Black Knight attacks the next goblin.

W1LG3R
03-15-2012, 04:29 PM
The black knight skewers the remaining goblins. (They should stop standing in lines like that. I use my d4 to determine how many you skewer.)

Received:
3 Goblin skulls
150 xp each
1sp 50cp

Bailey
03-15-2012, 04:34 PM
The Black Knight keeps on moving towards the abandoned outpost.

Goldeathorus
03-15-2012, 04:43 PM
Gol joins The Black Knight, flying into the next enemy he sees and attacks them with Righteous Fury.

W1LG3R
03-15-2012, 05:27 PM
The Black Knight and Gol reach the outpost, where they find an elderly Dwarf. "Hello," he says, "I am a Transformation tutor. We are scattered throughout the galaxy of Ecalepafem, and we each have our own transformation magic to bestow upon adventurers to use as necessary. Transformations of this type don't cost mana, as you are using energy from the world around you. I am the Rat tutor."

Bailey
03-15-2012, 05:31 PM
The Black Knight unenthusiastically says, "Teach me to be a rat."

W1LG3R
03-15-2012, 05:43 PM
"Very well."

Rat Morph Obtained!

"There has been some trouble at the Draven Mine to the West, it you're looking for something to do."

Bailey
03-15-2012, 05:56 PM
The Black Knight rides towards the dwarven mine.

W1LG3R
03-15-2012, 10:04 PM
As he enters the mine, the Black Knight sees some upset dwarves standing around.

Bailey
03-15-2012, 10:12 PM
The Black Knight asks the dwarves what's wrong.

Goldeathorus
03-16-2012, 01:57 AM
Upon receiving the ability, Gol politely thanks the rat tutor with a bit more enthusiasm than his team mate did and heads off to the mines with The Black Knight.

((EDIT:Is the rat transformation character/race specific? If so, is my rat form scaly and winged or some other crazy sh*t? The scaly part would be awesome, though.))

W1LG3R
03-16-2012, 08:36 AM
Nope. There are demonic rats later in the game, so I could throw in a morph for that.

Goldeathorus
03-16-2012, 08:46 AM
Scaled doesn't mean demonic. I just meant scaly looking with it having no actual effect on stats.

Epikguy
03-16-2012, 12:38 PM
shpion heads off with gol and the black knight, after getting the transformation he follows the others in.((i would so kill the dude just so the others couldnt get the transformation.))

W1LG3R
03-16-2012, 12:56 PM
Gold: I know what you mean, but everybody's rat morph looks the same. (It's easier to model that way.)

Sphion: Everybody already has the transformation. Killing the guy wouldn't achieve anything in that regard.

Goldeathorus
03-16-2012, 07:34 PM
The Black Knight asks the dwarves what's wrong.I don't think that you've answered Bailey's last post yet.

W1LG3R
03-17-2012, 05:58 PM
Oh right. Whoops.

There is a rogue dwarf who stole from our primary vault. We will pay you nicely if you can get the goods back. We believe he is camped just west of the mine.

Bailey
03-17-2012, 06:07 PM
The Black Knight heads west.

W1LG3R
03-17-2012, 06:14 PM
He finds an empty tent.

Bailey
03-17-2012, 06:25 PM
The Black Knight searches for traps.

Goldeathorus
03-17-2012, 06:46 PM
Gol joins the Black Knight and searches for weak little girly men.(eg. thieves)

W1LG3R
03-17-2012, 10:08 PM
Gol catches the thief returning to camp, and Bailey gets caught in a pit trap.

Bailey
03-17-2012, 10:14 PM
B*tch please.

The Black Knight teleports to leader.

Goldeathorus
03-18-2012, 06:11 AM
Gol transforms into a rat so that the thief doesn't notice him. Then, when he gets into his tent, Gol turns back to normal, traps him in it, ties it into a sack and carries the thief back to the dwarven village in it. Unless Gol is noticed or prevented from doing this. In which case, he immediately goes back to his normal form if he's still a rat and attempts to sweep the legs of his target with the fuller of his sword.

TheLuigiBrother
03-18-2012, 08:43 AM
Felidakim tries to help Gol with getting back to the village by any means.

W1LG3R
03-18-2012, 09:18 AM
Gol makes it back to the mine, Thief in hand.(Well, that boss battle was anti-climactic.)

Bailey returns to the house in Wilger City.

Bailey
03-18-2012, 11:51 AM
The Black Knight rides to catch up with Gol.

W1LG3R
03-18-2012, 01:11 PM
He does so successfully.

Goldeathorus
03-19-2012, 01:34 AM
((Easiest. Boss battle. Ever. I think that the second gym leader in the 2nd gen of Pokemon may have been more difficult. What was he called again? Bugsy or something?))
Gol looks at his magical quest journal that every adventurer in an MMO has had one of since the beginning of time.

W1LG3R
03-19-2012, 07:06 AM
I think that Pearl's first gym was harder with a Prinplup.

Incomplete quest alert: You haven't turned the thief in yet, you're still lugging him around.

Bailey
03-19-2012, 07:11 AM
I think that Pearl's first gym was harder with a Prinplup.

What? That gym is so easy, especially with prinplup.

Goldeathorus
03-19-2012, 08:58 AM
((I don't know about that. I still think that Bugsy with a Cyndaquil(?) was easier. (Especially when you go with having a single power Pokemon that you use on it's own for everything.)))
OK, I hand in the thief, then.

W1LG3R
03-19-2012, 09:11 AM
You do so, and you are rewarded 1000xp and 6sp. (This is a test, and we're pretty much done with the level 5 stuff, so I'm granting way more treasure than I should be. I also kind of want to go to the higher level areas, where the game gets so much cooler.)

"I will speak once your DM is done playing PWI for inspiration and his first page and a half of his entrepreneurship assignment," says the lead Dwarf.

W1LG3R
03-24-2012, 10:13 AM
"You have been very helpful, he says. I will also give you these rings that I was asked to hold on to for you. They will provide an extra boost when you use your class buff. Oh, only one of you has a class buff. Oh well, the rest of you except for Wilger get yours at level 6. It's level 8 for the Wilger. If you head back to Dogua, they can give you further instruction."

(I'm taking Tame Beast at 6, as I promised. The rings were created over the past week, but I was busy and awaiting S.P.A.Z.)

Bailey
03-24-2012, 10:15 AM
(Who has the class buff?)

W1LG3R
03-24-2012, 07:58 PM
Salsy. (Priest's Rage)

Goldeathorus
04-01-2012, 01:45 AM
Gol casts holy light on the thread again to prevent it from dying and looks at his magical self-filling quest journal to see what the heck we're supposed to be doing at the moment.

TheLuigiBrother
04-01-2012, 04:05 AM
Felidakim reacts to gol's spell and also looks at what we are going to do

Bailey
04-01-2012, 01:59 PM
Wilger is out of town. Calm down.

W1LG3R
04-01-2012, 04:43 PM
"If you head back to Dogua, they can give you further instruction."

I don't think this quite covered it...

(The head nurse is the NPC you're looking for)

Goldeathorus
04-01-2012, 07:34 PM
Wilger is out of town. Calm down.((It's nothing to do with Wilger being out of town. He was the last to post before me and no-one responded to it. That's why the thread was going inactive.))

Gol goes to find Alice, flies to Douga whilst carrying her, and reminds the rest of the party that they can just teleport there once he's done so.

W1LG3R
04-01-2012, 07:52 PM
Wilger boards the Valiance, carrying one party member at a time, hits the hyperdrive without putting the gear up and arrives in Dogua without leaving the ground. Gol arrives in Douga with Alice to find the town surrounded by forces that are quite possibly too strong for them to defeat.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-YGMGx7hdpm0/TvUR2rkgchI/AAAAAAAAAKE/kZndB_bTop0/s640/1.png

Goldeathorus
04-01-2012, 07:54 PM
Hmm... What kind of forces? What're most of the races/classes of them? Any recurring aspects?

W1LG3R
04-01-2012, 07:57 PM
Frost trolls, and a lot of 'em.

Goldeathorus
04-01-2012, 08:14 PM
Gol looks to see if there are any lit torches nearby.

W1LG3R
04-01-2012, 08:41 PM
He finds one by the gate, but it isn't lit.

(Do you really want to fight an entire army of level 30's armed with clubs, staves, bazookas, and rocket launchers?)

Bailey
04-02-2012, 08:56 PM
Save state.

Summon Horse.

Rear up.

Attack.

W1LG3R
04-02-2012, 08:58 PM
Um... Bailey, you aren't near any enemies.

Bailey
04-02-2012, 08:59 PM
Whoops, I forgot something.

Save state.

Teleport to leader.

Summon Horse.

Rear up.

Attack.

Goldeathorus
04-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Gol begins to sing the Trololol song to try and communicate with the trolls.

W1LG3R
04-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Um... Are you suicidal or some such? You had a level up in the bag.

Bailey
04-02-2012, 09:03 PM
Perhaps I am. That save state was there for a reason.

Goldeathorus
04-02-2012, 09:08 PM
Gol picks up Alice again and flies to Dogua instead of Douga, this time.

Bailey
04-02-2012, 09:11 PM
Good plan Gold, that is actually a legitimate save state.

W1LG3R
04-02-2012, 09:31 PM
The black knight misses and gets brutally slaughtered. Damn I'm good at predicting future events.

Bailey
04-02-2012, 09:33 PM
The black knight misses and gets brutally slaughtered. teleports to leader. Damn I'm good at predicting future events.

Fixed.

W1LG3R
04-02-2012, 09:37 PM
Okay, everybody's back in Dogua. What do you do?

Goldeathorus
04-02-2012, 09:38 PM
I post in this thread saying that Gol goes to see the nurse.

W1LG3R
04-02-2012, 09:46 PM
"Those are the omega rings, and one of the rings of the legendary seven! Here's enough experience to use them properly."

Mass Level Up!

Epikguy
04-02-2012, 11:01 PM
siphon is, by now, roflmao at gol and the black night. and he goes to check out the blacksmith(i got business to take care of)

W1LG3R
04-03-2012, 06:46 AM
The blacksmith is still dead and you have points to spend.

TheLuigiBrother
04-03-2012, 09:38 AM
Felidakim tells Spihion that the blacksmith was murdered, and hte murderer isnt identified yet.

W1LG3R
04-03-2012, 01:39 PM
No point declaration?

Bailey
04-03-2012, 03:13 PM
Str + 5.

Goldeathorus
04-03-2012, 08:42 PM
+ 2 MAG
+ 2 STR
+ 1 VIT

Now, do these rings have any function?

W1LG3R
04-03-2012, 09:01 PM
"Yep, they activate when you use your class buff to grant you special armour and weaponswhich are actually buffed versions of whatever is currently equipped, but it looks like high level gear."

Goldeathorus
04-03-2012, 09:06 PM
I check my MyStIcAl SeLf UpDaTiNg QuEsT bOoK for what I'm supposed to do.

W1LG3R
04-04-2012, 07:09 AM
You're supposed to report to the storage facility for training.

Goldeathorus
04-04-2012, 08:56 AM
OK, then.

Gol reminds himself to continue to speak in third person, then heads off to the storage facility.
((Also, with the latest weapon upgrade: Last time I checked, broad swords were actually shorter than long swords. Unless by "B-swords" you're referring to the derogatory term for "Zweihanders" or "Hand and a half swords", in which case, that'd be perfectly acceptable as an improvement.))

Epikguy
04-04-2012, 09:16 AM
Vit:5 Dex:5

siphon goes to the storage facilty

Bailey
04-04-2012, 03:18 PM
The Black Knight also heads to the storage facility.

W1LG3R
04-04-2012, 05:21 PM
I do mean the DnD term for Zweilhanders.

Goldeathorus
04-04-2012, 11:29 PM
Gol reminds himself to continue to speak in third person, then heads off to the storage facility.

siphon goes to the storage facilty

The Black Knight also heads to the storage facility.
*Cough*

W1LG3R
04-05-2012, 08:49 AM
Yeah, I was waiting to see if other people would post.

You see the guy from before. "Why hello again, I see that you have your rings now. I guess it makes sense for the person who trained you to use those originally is the best choice as your tutor. Come around back."

Goldeathorus
04-05-2012, 09:30 AM
Gol follows him "Around back".

W1LG3R
04-05-2012, 09:49 AM
Gol sees a narrow patch of grass with a ladder in it.

Goldeathorus
04-05-2012, 03:09 PM
What's the ladder made of? 'Cause if it's just wood, I'm not sure that it'll hold a 700lb draconian.

W1LG3R
04-05-2012, 03:57 PM
It's made from an alloy of apocalyptic ore and coal. It's one of the strongest materials in the universe.

Bailey
04-05-2012, 04:13 PM
The Black Knight go around back, if you know what I'm saying.

W1LG3R
04-05-2012, 10:53 PM
See my response to gold.

Goldeathorus
04-06-2012, 06:53 AM
Does the ladder go into a hole, or to the roof or something? Whatever it is:

Gol climbs ___ the ladder.

Bailey
04-06-2012, 03:18 PM
The Black Knight follows Gol ___ the ladder.

W1LG3R
04-09-2012, 07:08 PM
The group goes down the ladder into a massive underground cavern, complete with a painted sky.

Epikguy
04-16-2012, 09:15 AM
i follow gol and the black knight into said tavern, if its a tavern theres a bar so i go to said bar

W1LG3R
04-16-2012, 03:53 PM
I can't believe I made a stupid mistake like that. It's fixed now.

Epikguy
04-16-2012, 07:07 PM
sphion scans the tavern looking for any nice looking ladies(boink) if u know what i mean ^_^

okk heres the real post sphion looks around and asks "soo what are we gonna be doing here?"

W1LG3R
04-16-2012, 07:08 PM
It's a cavern, not a tavern.

Epikguy
04-16-2012, 07:09 PM
i relized check my last post i uptaded it

Bailey
04-16-2012, 08:41 PM
The Black Knight goes to the end of the cavern.

W1LG3R
04-16-2012, 11:12 PM
"We are going to be practicing the summoning of the divine gear and then the usage of said gear. Use your class buff(it has the name of your class in it) to begin."

Epikguy
04-17-2012, 09:16 AM
sphion walks to the middle of the cavern and uses ninja valour

W1LG3R
04-17-2012, 09:22 AM
His ring activates and suddenly black armour spreads out from the ring creating a vizor as it passes his face, turns all of his equipment black, and puts a gold omega on his back.

'"Good! Now, there is a stealth button on your dominant wrist. This isn't quite as powerful as your vanish skill, but it doesn't consume mana."