Page 1 of 124 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: DnD forum game

I'm considering running a Dungeons and Dragons game over the forums. It would be using the pathfinder system since that's the one I know the best. If anyone's interested let me know. You don't have to have played before because I'm willing to educate anyone who's interested in playing. Let me know if you're interested and how much experience you have with DnD and table-top games in general.
    Last edited by Frogman0; 07-07-2011 at 01:48 PM.

yo, I'll try. I've not played dungeons and dragons ever so education would be required and appreciated =D Although i have played a bit of warhammer, so i know about rolling dice and such (and getting ripped off for bits of plastic... but thats another matter). One question though: whats a pathfinder system?

Wrong board. Try the Roleplaying section.

Quote Originally Posted by smiler666 View Post
    yo, I'll try. I've not played dungeons and dragons ever so education would be required and appreciated =D Although i have played a bit of warhammer, so i know about rolling dice and such (and getting ripped off for bits of plastic... but thats another matter). One question though: whats a pathfinder system?
    Pathfinder is basically just the type of rule system we're using since there have been several different versions of dnd made. This one's from a company called paizo

go4theknees
    Sure sign me up, I have very minimal experience in DND. I own all the main rule books but was never able to find people to play it with. I understand the basic stats and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogman0 View Post
    Pathfinder is basically just the type of rule system we're using since there have been several different versions of dnd made. This one's from a company called paizo
    oh ok, I'll be happy to give it a go then =D

I'll gladly join the adventure! I wouldn't say I'm experienced, but I've played a few DnD games and some other types, so I know the basics at least!

scarthceroth
    I'll join in on this adventure. I wouldn't say I'm super experienced, but i do have a full set of dice and books for DnD, so I have played a few games.

ill join ive played a few games of dnd before but not over forums and ive never heard of pathfinder but ill give it a try. but when???

Quote Originally Posted by camzek View Post
    ill join ive played a few games of dnd before but not over forums and ive never heard of pathfinder but ill give it a try. but when???
    due to life complications right now I'd say it will be a week or two before we actually start making characters. When my schedule clears up (which will hopefully be soon) I'll start setting it up. Until then think about what you would like to be able to do. I'll be using the core-rulebook mostly for character generation if you want to use something from another book let me know but for those that don't know, the core book consists of most basic classes like druids, fighters, clerics, wizards, ect.

I do know that everyone playing will start at lvl 1.

Thread Information