Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: next tattoo idea

target
    so i was thinking of my next tat after i got my paper mario one done. i was thinking of an unforgotten realms related tattoo what does everyone think i should get? i was think of a petey or somthing.

Tattoos in general, a bad idea. A video game one? Even worse. An Internet show Tattoo? I'm sure Rob appreciates how much you like the show, but that's over the top.

target
    yeah but i already have random tattoo so i could bring out the point what is the harm i blame the marine corp for this.

wow i just was thinking of a tattoo idea and this thread pops up thats not creepy at all
    --
    you should get a tattoo of sir scmoopy with a flare gun
    Last edited by firebird; 08-05-2011 at 04:34 AM.

A Handsome Igloo In The Vast Wilds Of Canadia
    Tats, bad idea.
    In 50 years Urealms will be ancient history.

Sad to say, but we all know it.

It's over the top, unnecessary, and easy to regret.

target
    true but real quick i learned never to regret anything

LumpyLemons
    Petey or Jacques.

sir schmoopy tattoo, but from the season three intro.

Adventurer
    Never get Tattoos of pop culture references, just because you dig something now doesn't mean you will dig it 50 years from now, hell who knows if you will dig it next week. Get something that means something personal to you, something you know will never change. Your love for Urealms could change easily, and anyways nobody in 50 years wants to see a wrinkly ass Sir Schmoopy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Never get Tattoos of pop culture references, just because you dig something now doesn't mean you will dig it 50 years from now, hell who knows if you will dig it next week. Get something that means something personal to you, something you know will never change. Your love for Urealms could change easily, and anyways nobody in 50 years wants to see a wrinkly ass Sir Schmoopy.
    yea, get something personal to you, like a sir schmoopy tattoo, but from the season three intro.

Thread Information