Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time of streaming (Europe)

Hi, I'm from Norway and the streaming mostly takes place from 2 am to 4 am here. Now I know that the streams are recorded and stuff, but I really enjoy watching streams live. Any plans of doing it in the weekends or earlier on weekdays? I'm not expecting anything, but I'm hoping that a some streams will be easier to follow for us who live at the other side of the Atlantic

Uldamor
    Sweden guy here +1 from me to!

Also do you plan on uploading the streamed thingys later on so we in europe gets to see the "old" ones?
    Btw great site!

Quote Originally Posted by Uldamor View Post

Also do you plan on uploading the streamed thingys later on so we in europe gets to see the "old" ones?
    Btw great site!
    They are uploaded automatically. Just go to his channel, press "videos" and then "more videos" and then all the video will be there, sorted by how recent they are. I'm Norwegian and have seen them all so far, but neither of them live.

Btw great site!
    Hey, im swedish to!
    Last edited by TheLuigiBrother; 09-16-2011 at 11:40 AM.

i live in germany and i watched all streams this week and didnt get much sleep just to watch them live xd

I bet you didn't. The problem is either that we can't watch them or that we get little to no sleep if we do watch.

i did i slept after school till 10 just so i could watch it

Wow, lots of scandinavians in here. I'm Norwegian too! :D

Sure, it would be nice to be able to actually watch the streams live, but I guess most of Rob's audience is from the US/Canada. Besides, I think Rob does the streams mostly for fun, I doubt he would be up really early to record, it would lessen the experience for all of us.

As long as there is a place to watch the streams afterwards it's ok. Where can you find these videos, btw?
    Last edited by WGMindless; 09-16-2011 at 04:04 PM.

The issue is we Rob lives in Canada in the EST and Romain lives in The US. So setting up times best for everyone will never happen..... Not at one anyway. I can't say what will happen in the future. Gonna have to wait for rob on that one

Thread Information