Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Roamin and his sidekick Gaary?

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Roamin why are you what?
    Actually I believe that means why are you Roamin.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyTheWise View Post
    Roamin really has nothing to do with the website, its all Rob. If we want Roamin back, Rob is gonna have to come back and play games again. No more streaming, no more PML. I miss the times before all that, when we could expect a game or two with Rob and Roamin every couple of weeks. With all this other stuff in the way, it wont happen. Maybe when summer comes around we can look foreword to the return of Roamin, when they both wont be so busy.
    That's kinda true, but the real problem is late last year Roamins work hours changed and so now he doesn't get home until 9pm my time so if he was to completely ignore his life and do nothing, but play games with me we might be able get 10 to 15 hours a week in, but realistically that doesn't happen so we just don't have time to play much of anything anymore together.

Well how about Gaary? I know you guys did a couple of them together and they were just as good. How about Shay? She's as big a nusence as the other two, so im sure she would inspire some laughs. Also, it might be a good idea to post some of the old Rurikar22 videos on the site to appease the fan base. I'm pretty sure you could split up that game of Kirby 3 into at least 3 or 4 episodes. That would give you time to work on this big project without being flooded with requests like the aforementioned ones.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSchmoopy View Post
    That's kinda true, but the real problem is late last year Roamins work hours changed and so now he doesn't get home until 9pm my time so if he was to completely ignore his life and do nothing, but play games with me we might be able get 10 to 15 hours a week in, but realistically that doesn't happen so we just don't have time to play much of anything anymore together.
    That really sucks man. The two player series was awesome, and hella funny. Hopefully you two find some time in the future to record some stuff, or even just hang out

Adventurer
    I know this is probably a stupid idea but might as well say it, maybe hold try-outs for a new guest, I mean with Roamin's work schedule and whatever is up with Gaary maybe it's time to find someone else. I know there's Tom but this might be another good way to excite your fanbase at some point (Like the drawing a character did).

As I said before this I know this is probably a dumb idea that I'm sure has already crossed your mind or been brought up before but I felt the need to mention it.

As cool as that would be to do, it just wouldnt have the same chemistry that Rob, Roamin, Gaary, and Shay have.

Hot forumers have problems too, we're just like you, except we're hot.
    Yeah...if that happened, it might be really awkward because the person and Rob wouldn't be friends and they'd probably just make constant Unforgotten Realms references.

Adventurer
    Quote Originally Posted by Vance Landow View Post
    Yeah...if that happened, it might be really awkward because the person and Rob wouldn't be friends and they'd probably just make constant Unforgotten Realms references.
    I don't know, if he got someone who has their own personality independent of Urealms references it might work.

@Pinky If you remember Shay really was pretty awkward, she only really opened up when she got drunk. So really it shows that a new person can work as long as they are more comfortable than Shay.
    Last edited by Sideshow Bob; 04-11-2012 at 01:00 AM.

Hot forumers have problems too, we're just like you, except we're hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I don't know, if he got someone who has their own personality independent of Urealms references it might work.

@Pinky If you remember Shay really was pretty awkward, she only really opened up when she got drunk. So really it shows that a new person can work as long as they are more comfortable than Shay.
    Or drunk.

How about two player with deadbones? Would that work?

Thread Information