Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dungeons and Creeper Build Tomorrow Sunday March 20th 2pm to 10pm EST

More that willing to help

Oops, double post. DELETE!
    Last edited by Cody Workman; 03-20-2011 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Double Post

If I am available today, I will definitely love to help.

Abraham Lincoln
    I really really want to help the group but am curious why we are using ventrillo instead of a free program such as skype. If it's for the crashes then I'll concede slightly; however, the ease of access with skype will allow the group to prosper. I am the biggest urealms fan so if there is no other option I will buy ventrillo for the team.

PS: I may have exagerrated being the biggest urealms fan but fact is I am the BIGGEST legend of zelda fan and since I say you using the hylian texture pack and skin I wondered if you shared this love?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    I really really want to help the group but am curious why we are using ventrillo instead of a free program such as skype. If it's for the crashes then I'll concede slightly; however, the ease of access with skype will allow the group to prosper. I am the biggest urealms fan so if there is no other option I will buy ventrillo for the team.

PS: I may have exagerrated being the biggest urealms fan but fact is I am the BIGGEST legend of zelda fan and since I say you using the hylian texture pack and skin I wondered if you shared this love?
    Vent is free to use.

Abraham Lincoln
    You are one smart frere a Jaques: carl's wife. In that case how do i sign myself up for today's game? I know the start says to pm rob in minecraft but iunno the world or account of anything to send anything to *new to online minecraft but an experienced builder*.

Abraham Lincoln
    nvm thought rob meant in game but he meant on the forum...not that smart apparently

Blog Entries

DangerIce
    I'm free to help, not really having a life helps. :D
    Also, where can I find the vent IP?
    Last edited by DangerIce; 03-20-2011 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Just wanted to add a question.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post

I think you got it backwards. Skype doesn't allow for anything past 5 callers I think unless you pay to upgrade and even then its up to 10ish?

Thread Information