Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Discuss The Latest Episodes!

So I figured we've got a pretty sparse dialog going on about the actual content of the episodes! We need to get some conversations going people! This stuff is GOOD!

So, my solution to this problem? Make a general discussion thread for the latest episodes. Anything you wanna talk about in particular to the past few episodes that have been released, do it here! No discussions about any teasers or spoilers Rob might put out though!

If you wanna make a thread about other specific things that happened, I'm sure you should be able to. I'm tempted to make a thread about Rob falling into the lava like he did that one time, but oh well, I'll do it here, haha.

- - -

Latest Episode:

Episode 10: Home Sweet Spawn
    Rob decides to explore his mine in order to get some obsidian.
    All seems to be going well. Well, until he makes that signature rookie mistake!
    Last edited by Digital Requiem; 03-22-2011 at 02:51 PM.

I felt so sad for him after he fell into the lava. I knew he was going to fall into in the moment I saw he forgot to plug up that last hole. All those resources... Man.

Especially the obsidian. :/

Yeah. I enjoy the fact I'm recording though as it really presses me to continue when things get bad.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSchmoopy View Post
    Yeah. I enjoy the fact I'm recording though as it really presses me to continue when things get bad.
    That's good because damn, awefull things happen in that mod.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSchmoopy View Post
    It still just freaks me out that the music almost always goes along with what's happening. Right when the Inception music got to that whole BRRRRRM part at the end, the Zombies come down that other path you haven't lit up or explored and right at the end of the last BRRRRM you fall into the lava.

The music playing when the sun was coming up was pretty awesome too.

You gotta admire his persistence. If I were him, I'd probably would be like, "F this game, I'm playing Mario Kart" by, like, episode 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Frilzer View Post
    I felt so sad for him after he fell into the lava. I knew he was going to fall into in the moment I saw he forgot to plug up that last hole. All those resources... Man.
    Thats exactly what I thought... Every time Rob just got closer, and closer, and closer to the pit every time he passed that hole too.
    Last edited by Ganica; 03-22-2011 at 04:45 PM.

Rob, could make another world to play on Minecraft, with a similar mod, but do it live so you would probably live longer and it would probably be more fun.
    Last edited by Ganica; 03-22-2011 at 04:48 PM.

i wonder if he was aware at the time that ghasts supposedly don't shoot at you if you are behind a wall, even a wall of glass. And the size he wanted for his "house" sounded a little ambitious for this mod. if this is the mod i think it is, he should look up how to make a lava rune, 1 bucket of lava = 4 runes that spawn a lava block. and lava = obsidian. but since we are in beta 1.3, i think he played this months ago. so any advice i give him will be pointless.

is it possible to go back to an earlier version of minecraft just so i can play this mod?

Thread Information