Page 52 of 111 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: Firefly Mafia: Mafia Victory! GM Lynched By Savages

Alright, I've thought about it, and here's how I'm approaching this.

Jaccer said that his findings should only be used as the sole basis for a lynch against LM if it's our only option. It is not. We have Riyant acting scummy beyond all reason here in his desperate distraction attack. Therefore, based on this, we should lynch Riyant today.

Then, Req will do his test the next night. Depending on the results, we will then know if Easy is mafia or SK or not. If it is shown that yes, he is, then bye bye Easy. If not, we reexamine Jaccer's findings and see if we have nothing better (and if we trust him, if Riyant flips mafia I'm erring on not, but that's a debate for another day), and make a ruling on LM.

So all in all, mostly the same thing as Electro's suggestion, just with the added dimension of returning to Jaccer's stuff. I'm gonna feel silly though if Easy's using logic to make me side with him on not lynching LM right now... but the problem is that's where the logic is. I'm also gonna be mildly pissed at Riyant for arguing so poorly if he proves to be right. Whatevs, logic should be greater than fluff. Lynch Riyant

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Okay, here's where I'm at. I can't lynch, but obviouslyI can speak.

Easy is making more sense, jaccer is being more unhelpful than helpful and I suggest you guys keep an eye on him, because "Easy may be bad but I can't tell you why and I may be wrong" doesn't cut it. Why even hint that when you know the mafia would now probably come after you? I'd hazard a guess your source was a brother, or you're lying, but whatever.

More importantly, I can't get over that req roleblocked easy, and there was no night kill. There is no proof to this claim, but no one has called him out on it. This would be a lovely time to call req out if you are a roleblocker however. Otherwise, we have to assume he's not lying (but I'd still be careful with his advice of course)

Your best course of action is probably to lynch Riyant or Easy. LM, I'm not so sure. If he flips town, you lynch Riyant. If you lynch riyant and he then flips town, you'd lynch easy but it could well be game over by then, and if he flips town you lynch req. It'll deffo be game over by then.

Therefore, that's a retarded way of finding out who is mafia, and you all need a slap to the face.

Lynch easy or riyant. If Riyant is mafia, LM is probably (although not definately, it's happened before) safe. If easy is mafia, lynch LM. If they both flip town, well, you're dead.

I'd really suggest if someone has information, they hold onto it for now. No kills are happening, there isn't an immediate threat. One thing I'm missing. Three kills happened in the first night. As far as I'm aware, the vigi is dead. So we have a mafia kill and who else? Was the other kill that night one of the situational ones where if you select someone and they happen to be a certain character they die? Otherwise I'm really confused as to how the sk and mafia both flopped their kills. So i'd assume it's the former.

I'd side with lynching easy (despite in my opinion, his arguement being more solid) only because if we were taking req's word as correct, easy must have a killing role. How else do you explain it? Unless req is mafia and refused to kill, and made a fake claim about roleblocking. But that's risky given the amount of people and roles in this game,probably stupid. The problem is not a lot in this game so far is concrete, and it's day 4. That's such a huge problem, normally by now someone is proven town and you can trust them. Unfortunately I'm dead so my use is limited.

The other option is to lynch riyant and roleblock easy. If no night kills happen again, lynch easy for obvious reasons, and you have req as someone you can trust in the game.
    Personally, I recommend lynching LM over me. Y'know. Personal Interests and all that jazz. I can also assure all of you that you're making a grave mistake if you think that I'm a mafia member. If LM doesn't flip mafia, I will gladly lynch myself next phase and that's a promise.

Yes. I'm that confident that LM is a mafia member.

The other thing is if I am Mafia, there's actually more utility to roleblocking than there is to lynching me. Potential for gain is greater, and potential for loss is smaller, from lynching Riyant today.

Though I've yet to lie to you as Riyant has, you don't actually even have to trust me, just listen to what I'm saying. Lynching Riyant today can lead to fewer scenarios where the Town's screwed, and more where it wins.

Editor in Chief of Forum Inquirer Thunderclaw's Avatar
    Day 4 Lynch Count:

LM 4 (Riyant, Jeb, Jaccer, Req)

Riyant 4 (FD, Easy, EM, Stealthy)

Seven votes needed to lynch.

Great, so the 8 of us who are actually active are in a stalemate. Someone tell the others to get in here an vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Lynch Riyant
    Since I'm likely able to die, I might as well defend Bailey ahead of time. I can vouch for him that he is an important character and is pro-town. <3

You know, if you're mafia, then you know everyone that isn't mafia, so that claim isn't hard to make. Not denying it though.

And if he's not mafia, that makes you a target, unfortunately. It will at least allow us the chance to know just one person who isn't guilty.
    Last edited by Digital Requiem; 04-17-2012 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    You know, if you're mafia, then you know everyone that isn't mafia, so that claim isn't hard to make. Not denying it though.
    Now now, a man in your position of power shouldn't be asserting that I'm a mafia member. Your word decides whether you throw me off the ship or not.

Thread Information