Page 44 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Thread: Firefly Mafia: Mafia Victory! GM Lynched By Savages

Anyone know Tirin's typical playstyle? Is he usually active or a lurker? Or does he always die too early to tell?

Editor in Chief of Forum Inquirer Thunderclaw's Avatar
    Um...I may or may not have forgotten to mention that Tirin died last night...

Tirin was...

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderclaw
    Jayne Cobb

"Let's be bad guys."

Pro-Town...mostly

Gorram it. Why canít we just be paid and move on? You're Jane Cobb, the brash, supposedly dim-witted muscle of the Crew. You like most everyone on Serenity, but ultimately, you look out for yourself. Every night, you and 'Vera' (your gun) get to speed things up a bit. You can choose a target to kill. A little vigilance never hurt no one, duní it?

That's Tirin's playstyle. I say 'Tirin is the only one intelligent enough to..." then he dies.

Regardless, while I believe the Riyant Theory isn't foolproof or perfect, it's plausible and is the best we've got. Although you can't say there isn't logic to it... The thing is pure reasoning and logic. Doesn't mean it's true, as there are alternative explanations, but it's still. A good possibility and if we have nothing else it's worth entertaining. But really, we're getting our asses kicked. We need to not rush into killing Riyant, and make sure we have no alternatives before doing so.

So, there was a death, and it was a Vig, which explains why a second death was missing. Ok, anyone have anything else to say regarding Riyant?

Huh. Okay, the default is three deaths. Night before last we had two deaths, then our Doctor died, then our vig. Last night = one death. Possibly, Mafia and SK targeted the same person, or maybe we actually did have a roleblock up in here. So yeah, roleblockers, just be mum about it for now. Fair chance that wasn't you.

Now then, do we actually have a better choice than Riyant? At three kills a phase, we've got... two days, unless either we or the SK get a mafia member in one of them. So, question is, who is our most likely target?

^(I still believe that it's Riyant; maybe someone else feels differently).

What have our cops been doing this whole time? It's not really that hard to start a ban wagon without revealing your role this game, what with everybody just wanting to move the game along and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderclaw View Post
    Um...I may or may not have forgotten to mention that Tirin died last night...
    Screw you, Thunderclaw.

Just a few minutes ago, I was starting to think that maybe Riyant's inactivity actually defends him, since he can't exactly send in kills if he isn't on the forums at all, but after looking at his profile, I see that his last login was around 1 AM this morning. So, I'm going to do this in the hopes of getting a reaction.

Lynch Riyant

*Whines about inactivity*
    *Gets shot for double posting*

Thread Information