Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 212

Thread: Make me a character and I'll use it.

  1. #111
    Legendary Heroine Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Deep Ice Edge
    Posts
    1,383
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodmorn Vile View Post
    I see. Well I dont have a Unforgotten Realms Rulebook lying around (HAHAAHAHAA).
    Your talking about sheet I have no clue about, I was never informed about any of this.

    ...wait with all the stuff I've seen get accepted why am I being singled out? :3
    It was just a picture Rob gave me, not a sheet, but the file name was Bloodmorn. The layering for making a hood is just.... @_@. So I tried for like 4 hours to get it right and never did. I was just informing you about the other stuff, but I've been making people's characters in the anime studios. And I enjoy doing the female ones>males, so I will probably hit yours up today. Thats about the only reason. XD

  2. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    It was just a picture Rob gave me, not a sheet, but the file name was Bloodmorn. The layering for making a hood is just.... @_@. So I tried for like 4 hours to get it right and never did. I was just informing you about the other stuff, but I've been making people's characters in the anime studios. And I enjoy doing the female ones>males, so I will probably hit yours up today. Thats about the only reason. XD
    Ah, your redoing characters, that makes more sense. My apologies then, I didnt mean to make your job harder.

  3. #113
    Legendary Heroine Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Deep Ice Edge
    Posts
    1,383
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodmorn Vile View Post
    Ah, your redoing characters, that makes more sense. My apologies then, I didnt mean to make your job harder.
    Even if it has hair, its not making it harder, but easier. XD I have many of my own design, but it is still easier to flesh out when I don't have to think about it.

  4. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodmorn Vile View Post
    I see. Well I dont have a Unforgotten Realms Rulebook lying around (HAHAAHAHAA).
    Your talking about sheet I have no clue about, I was never informed about any of this.

    ...wait with all the stuff I've seen get accepted why am I being singled out? :3
    Shes trolling you. Reldawin is a perfectly fine answer for Kobolds.

  5. #115
    Though I got to say, I'm confused as all hell.

    You guys asked for people to make character sheets, without any sort of restrictions.
    Then I hear " Female Kobolds dont have hair like that".
    How would I know that? I've only remember ever seeing one in the Halloween episode.

    And if you were redoing the characters...why not force people to use the templates you created?
    Would that not have made your lives easier?

  6. #116
    Legendary Heroine Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Deep Ice Edge
    Posts
    1,383
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodmorn Vile View Post
    Though I got to say, I'm confused as all hell.

    You guys asked for people to make character sheets, without any sort of restrictions.
    Then I hear " Female Kobolds dont have hair like that".
    How would I know that? I've only remember ever seeing one in the Halloween episode.

    And if you were redoing the characters...why not force people to use the templates you created?
    Would that not have made your lives easier?
    Its not a criticism, we just had decided it would be easier not to do hair for kobolds. I was just letting you know I might not add the hair, and also at the same time letting you know the tails are basically the hair of kobolds. (And not just you, but everyone who read this thread.) But I'm pretty sure I'm going to at least see how yours looks with the hair, if not use them in their entirety. We don't expect people to know what we will and won't use, we fit them as well as we can.

    And I think we preferred not to restrict people to the templates because... well, we wanted them to do it how they like and then make the minor changes as we need to. Its true, its a lot more work for us, but in some cases it gives me more freedom to change and have a little of my own creativity (or Rob's) in them as well.

    EDIT; I GUESS IF YOU WANT TO BE A KOBOLD IN THE DWARF CAPITAL CITY, SURE. RELDAWIN IS A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE.
    I'm just messing with you.

  7. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Its not a criticism, we just had decided it would be easier not to do hair for kobolds. I was just letting you know I might not add the hair, and also at the same time letting you know the tails are basically the hair of kobolds. (And not just you, but everyone who read this thread.) But I'm pretty sure I'm going to at least see how yours looks with the hair, if not use them in their entirety. We don't expect people to know what we will and won't use, we fit them as well as we can.
    I didn't take it as criticism, I was just confused at the sudden appearance of what was acceptable.
    So...Is there any other race based things I should be aware of? XD

  8. #118
    Legendary Heroine Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Deep Ice Edge
    Posts
    1,383
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodmorn Vile View Post
    I didn't take it as criticism, I was just confused at the sudden appearance of what was acceptable.
    So...Is there any other race based things I should be aware of? XD
    Its not that it was unacceptable... its just something I wasn't sure Rob would want me to implement, but he gave me the okay to try AFTER seeing the kobolds you made. XD Other than that, not that I'm aware of. But I have yet to see the keens' models. So, maybe...

  9. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodmorn Vile View Post
    Though I got to say, I'm confused as all hell.

    You guys asked for people to make character sheets, without any sort of restrictions.
    Then I hear " Female Kobolds dont have hair like that".
    How would I know that? I've only remember ever seeing one in the Halloween episode.

    And if you were redoing the characters...why not force people to use the templates you created?
    Would that not have made your lives easier?
    Because I tell you guys and her different things. Obviously character sheets won't be taken as fact, but I don't restrict people because I want them to be able do what they feel. I had told her that kobolds would not have customizable hair, so shes again just trolling you and nit picking your posts, but to be honest after seeing how you handled hair with female kobolds I may go back and take another look if that's something I want to incorporate or not.

    Looking to much into blood, your character sheets are fantastic, I even went so far to use some of the finer details in some of my overall planning just to incorporate them better.

  10. #120
    Here's anothe one!
    Hope you like her :)


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •