Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Origins Sign-ups and OOC

I believe we have 3 days before the thread officially dies, if you follow the "No-Posts in 20 Days of the last post" theory/rule

In the empty space that is my forum activity
    Erm? I might just cancel this if we don't get anymore players. We at least need 2 more.
    Last edited by greenxz13; 05-01-2012 at 08:07 PM.

You Know if you two joined "The Legend of King Shimo" RP, you cold probably convince Gold and Mastermind to join this one. Then both games could get moving.

I was thinking of joining that RP, but (and im not sure if this is the one) I prefer to choose y race, rather then already being decided as a Koldbold. I'll re-consider if that's the RP I'm thinking of, though...

Kobold's not a race choice in that one. Are you looking at the right thread? Here's a link to the one I'm talking about:

http://www.urealms.com/showthread.ph...stem-%280-4%29

I may join but at the current moment I don't have time to make a sheet. I might join sometime this week though.

Yeah, I was thinking of a different one. I was thinking of another one that had "King" in it. It had something to do with a ring though...

At this rate, due to the fact that pretty much no forumers are ever here, I will cancel this RP. I am starting a new thread in the RP discussion thread as I believe that this thread needs a revamp.

Thread Information