Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Webcomic: Order of the Stick

Check out the Order of the Stick at http://www.giantitp.com/Comics.html (not made by me).

Trying to introduce people here to the OOTS fans is like trying to introduce the Hamburgler to Big Macs. We all know about it, we all love it, hell there was just a Mafia game about it a few months ago. Great to have a new fan here though, so welcome!

I've been wanting a thread to say this in for a long time...

NEW OOTS!!! #849

Just started reading it cause of this thread, its gold!

It is. For a long time, you won't have to worry about when the next update comes up, because you won't be at the end of the thing yet. When you do get to the end, and then have to wait for the next page to come up like the rest of us, you will be saddened. :(

aye... been there, zat tragic event occured with sluggy freelance, domonic deegin, and lfg.

Well if you want more content you can always buy the books that have parts not shown online!

Start of Darkness- explains the origin of Redcloak, the thing in the darkness, and Xykon.

On the Origin of the PCs- explains how Roy, Haley, Elan, Durkon, Vaarsuvius, and Belkar came to join the Order of the Stick.

(Oh no I'm starting to feel like an advertiser! )
    Last edited by Gunmetal Mercy; 04-19-2012 at 08:21 PM.

I haven't gotten a hold of it yet, but I'm very interested in reading the Start of Darkness. MUST OBTAIN!

Okay.

We are not going to do the thing where somebody posts here every time there's an update to OotS.

Thread Information