Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Minecraft Nightmare Mod.

  1. #1
    Rob, (and or others) How are you able to install the "Nightmare" Mod onto Minecraft in the current version pls reply I cannot manage to install it

    Im using 1.3_10 i believe.
    Last edited by Sideon; 03-28-2011 at 07:53 PM.

  2. #2
    Nintendofan331
    Guest
    Sorry, but the guy who made the mod pack is working on another mod (The Aether I believe?), and hasn't updated it for v13 yet. Try DrZhark's Mo' Creatures for some of the animal mobs.

    Link:http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=86929

  3. #3
    The Super Minecraft mod-pack on this site has nightmare mode.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermind View Post
    The Super Minecraft mod-pack on this site has nightmare mode.
    rob removed that mod in 1.7 and i think the guy that started this wants an earlier version of the super mod that still has nightmare mod

  5. #5
    kuokkavieras
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideon View Post
    Rob, (and or others) How are you able to install the "Nightmare" Mod onto Minecraft in the current version pls reply I cannot manage to install it

    Im using 1.3_10 i believe.
    There are updated Nightmare Mod for 1.4_01
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewto...5&t=86872#Pets

  6. #6
    I can hardly wait for the NEW super minecraft episodes!!!!!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by misterprickly View Post
    I can hardly wait for the NEW super minecraft episodes!!!!!
    What makes you think he'll do new episodes? I thought he said that the creator of the Mod haden't updated in forever.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SMS00 View Post
    What makes you think he'll do new episodes? I thought he said that the creator of the Mod haden't updated in forever.
    'cause he just did one last night!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by misterprickly View Post
    'cause he just did one last night!
    Was Unaware of this. Can't wait.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •