Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Loligaggingcore

  1. #1
    Loligagging
    Guest
    Downloads:
    Loligaggingcore 1

    Share thread is dead. Sharing album is a pain in the ass because of Mediafire deleting shit. So instead I'm wasting my time making music compilations. Whenever I feel like it I'll upload a .rar of a bunch of single tracks that I'm currently enjoying. Think of it as a sampler. From there if you like it you can find the album yourself. (Again, going to highly recommend getting into a private music tracker.) Or you can just enjoy the singles or whatever I don't care. I'll probably do themes, like: "Essential Happy Music" or "Summer Soundtrack" or shit like that.

    Anyways, first one is already uploaded and you can find it at the top of the thread. No theme to this, just a wide variety of some of my favorite tracks ranging from shoegaze, to hip hop, to jazz, to synth pop. Something for everyone in here.

    Let's actually try to have some discussion in this thread. Talk about your favorite track, least favorite, or whatever. Argue about opinions and shit, it's fun.

    I hope you enjoy, and I hope we can turn this into a successful thread. Hell, maybe people can upload their own playlists instead of just me.

    Loligaggincore 1 playlist:

    World's End Girlfriend - 100 Years of Choke (avant-garde post-rock)
    Anamanaguchi - Airbrushed (chiptune rock)
    Mono - Ashes in the Snow (post-rock)
    Tyler, the Creator - Bastard (hip hop)
    The Depreciation Guild - Butterfly Kisses (shoegaze, chiptune)
    Kanye West - Dark Fantasy (hip hop)
    Saycet - Dream Factory (IDM, ambient)
    Badbadnotgood - Flashing Lights (jazz)
    M83 - Midnight City (synthpop)
    goreshit - nhk!? (breakcore, lolicore, edm)
    Neutral Milk Hotel - Oh Sister (fuzz folk)
    Go-Qualia - Requiem (IDM)
    Satoru Kōsaki - Koi no Mikuru Densetsu (Orchestral)
    Jizue - Sister (nu-jazz)
    Starscream - Thrashers (post-rock, chiptune)
    Rustie - Ultra Thizz (dubstep)

  2. #2
    Adventurer Jebbedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    At the crib gettin' light to Jeff Mangum
    Age
    19
    Posts
    563
    I already had all but four of these tracks... I need to do better.

  3. #3
    Adventurer Salsychinchilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In the heart of .................... indecision.
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,884
    Hah, I was missing 3. You jelly?

  4. #4
    Adventurer Jebbedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    At the crib gettin' light to Jeff Mangum
    Age
    19
    Posts
    563
    I'll do better, but only to please you bbydoll.

  5. #5
    Loligagging
    Guest
    You guys didn't already have all of them? Way to have shit taste.

  6. #6
    Adventurer Goldeathorus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Birregurra, Victoria, Australia
    Age
    19
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by Loligagging View Post
    Something for everyone in here.
    Not saying that anything there is bad music, but I have some pretty specific tastes. So I'm going to have to disagree with this.

  7. #7
    Loligagging
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldeathorus View Post
    Not saying that anything there is bad music, but I have some pretty specific tastes. So I'm going to have to disagree with this.
    If you taste in music is so limited that none of the genres represented in this playlist don't appeal to you you need to expand you musical taste. There is rock, hip hop, jazz, and electronic in here. The only big genre I can think of that isn't here is metal, and if your taste is limited metal you're silly.

  8. #8
    Adventurer Vance Landow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Hot forumers have problems too, we're just like you, except we're hot.
    Age
    26
    Posts
    740
    Quote Originally Posted by Loligagging View Post
    and if your taste is limited to metal you're silly.
    He speaks the truth.

  9. #9
    Adventurer Goldeathorus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Birregurra, Victoria, Australia
    Age
    19
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by Loligagging View Post
    If you taste in music is so limited that none of the genres represented in this playlist don't appeal to you you need to expand you musical taste. There is rock, hip hop, jazz, and electronic in here. The only big genre I can think of that isn't here is metal, and if your taste is limited metal you're silly.
    It is mostly metal, but I also like A Capella (I don't think that's spelled correctly, but according to auto-correct it is.) and orchestral rock, along with some other forms of rock as long as the artist differs between what their songs sound like, at least a little. Unlike how so many rock bands often have all of their songs sound the same.

  10. #10
    Loligagging
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldeathorus View Post
    It is mostly metal, but I also like A Capella (I don't think that's spelled correctly, but according to auto-correct it is.) and orchestral rock, along with some other forms of rock as long as the artist differs between what their songs sound like, at least a little. Unlike how so many rock bands often have all of their songs sound the same.
    Listen to the rar before you post again. It's embarrassing.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •