Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Blaze Black and Volt White

You guys might want to check your computer for viruses and stuff that might be slowing it down. Also shut down your pc properly, turn it on and then restart it again and then try playing and see if it goes faster (my old pc seems to go a bit faster a couple min after a reboot). Short of that if you know something about computers you can always just completely wipe the computer and put everything else on it but that's a pain. Honestly, the program isn't that demanding. I have a decent laptop and I can run the emulator watch a movie and be running steam and a couple downloads at the same time, so its most likely a pc problem.

try a different emulator like no$gba. I've never used it but i hear its good.

Blaze black and volt white ONLY work with De, otherwise I would. The disclaimer even states that they wont work with No$gba

Quote Originally Posted by Roamin View Post
    It's always great to get comments like that and we really appreciate it. I'm not sure exactly what content has been released on youtube but I know a few roleplay and mario episodes but they never got much interest. It's tough to build up buzz to build outside this site but here's to hoping that opportunity will come knocking.
    I came here because of the 2player Mario episode published in the rurikar account. I subscribed to it loooooooong ago back then during the Timmy's WoW story, Pepitoz, Mage water, etc. But as soon as WoW stuff stopped comming out I lost interest since I never really liked urealms, so when I saw a new video popping up from rurikar and it was about Mario I watched it and bam I'm back.
    Something that would really help you out is publishing atleast the first few episodes of your series with the url of this site all over the place like that other guy said and to help it get views, ratings and favs to make it more noticeable, you just have to ask us in an announcement or something with a link included
    You'll get more youtube views
    random ppl will watch it too
    they'll end up here
    ?$$$?$?$?$
    Proffit!

Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk21 View Post
    Honestly, the program isn't that demanding.
    False. Desmume is demanding and they aknowledge it, they claim they sacrificed speed for compatibility.

If Desmume is running slow for you then follow the link provided earlier(http://wiki.desmume.org/index.php?title=Faq ) and do what they tell you to do, it will improve the speed by A LOT(Depending on how much you have to modify) at the cost of sound quality and/or video qality, but who cares as long as its playable. It went from 10 fps to 60 fps for me.
    If after following that its still slow, then a slow desmume is the last thing you should be trying to fix about your computer
    Last edited by Ascleph; 04-29-2011 at 04:03 PM.

Is anyone familiar with the CycloDSEvo emulator cards for the DSlite?
    I put a pre-patched version of BlazeBlack onto it, runs just dandy, however I'm not sure how/if I can input the cheats to re-battle people / check EV and IV spreads / whatever else.
    Got tips? No? Ok.

Adventurer
    Love this two player, gonna be hard to top it

could any one give me advice on how to get the mod working, it keeps saying -Failed! Input checksum is invalid.- when ever i try to set it up
    Last edited by Mordihim; 04-30-2011 at 02:04 PM.

charblaze
    Quote Originally Posted by Roamin View Post
    It's always great to get comments like that and we really appreciate it. I'm not sure exactly what content has been released on youtube but I know a few roleplay and mario episodes but they never got much interest. It's tough to build up buzz to build outside this site but here's to hoping that opportunity will come knocking.

yeah he's right, you guys are freaking hilarious. To be honest I was unaware of these videos until the youtube video of minecraft blind was posted, then I saw that there was a minecraft playthrough and then I got addicted to this site.

I check it daily now because it's such a good site for laffs. ty for these amazing vids.

nicdon1525
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordihim View Post
    could any one give me advice on how to get the mod working, it keeps saying -Failed! Input checksum is invalid.- when ever i try to set it up
    seems like you need to check if your ROM is clean because the it will not patch unless it knows it has not already been patched
    also check which patch your using because the hack uses different patches for the different patcher's so might want to check that

Also for the people having problems with the action replay codes the codes are DIFFERENT for each version of the game so you will have to look up white or balck for which codes your looking for

Rob and roamin you can have all the hm's in two pokemon like so;

Many water pokemon: Surf, Waterfall, Dive, Dig
    Tropius: Fly, Cut, Strength, Flash

Also, what is it that you guys use to check the moves, pokemon and so on
    Last edited by Wes1180; 05-02-2011 at 10:00 AM.

Thread Information